OT: Potential December 9th HFCanucks meet-up and watch VAN-CGY?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Hope it was a good one guys see you next time! :)

Feb 24, 2017
My out of town bestie did end up coming to visit, so I had to miss tonight. Sounds like I was not the only one though marked as attending that didn’t.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Only 3 people showed up, that's unfortunate, Ill make sure to make the next one, hard with work.

Make it on a sunday if possible

member 290103

So three showed up? Wonder how many were there pretending not to be members?

Reactions: Peen

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Anybody down for a 3 day Vegas adventure to catch a Canucks game next season?

Book all the same flights, hotel and seats in the area then raise a little hell for a few days?

Remember, what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas. :devdance:

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver

Book all the same flights, hotel and seats in the area then raise a little hell for a few days?

Depending when, I could possibly. I work in Travel, I know this year I had some clients looking to go down for the next game and flights out of Vancouver were expensive. Probably depends when the game is.

Feb 24, 2017

This doesn’t sound like the worst idea ever. I haven’t ever been to “Vegas”. I once spent a night at a Las Vegas hotel, off of the strip, after a connecting flight got cancelled. But never to “Vegas, baby!” Las Vegas.

Feb 24, 2017
Depending when, I could possibly. I work in Travel, I know this year I had some clients looking to go down for the next game and flights out of Vancouver were expensive. Probably depends when the game is.
Sounds like we have a scheduling quarterback for this supposed Vegas deal!

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express

I was thinking next season so we all have loads of time to make preparations and if we book flights and hotels early enough them we could get a deal.

A Saturday night would be perfect if some had to book the Friday or Monday off work but I guess that all depends on the schedule.

I live in Calgary so I can take care of my flight but if you want to look into flights and hotel for the Vancouver peps that would be great.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
I was thinking next season so we all have loads of time to make preparations and if we book flights and hotels early enough them we could get a deal.

A Saturday night would be perfect if some had to book the Friday or Monday off work but I guess that all depends on the schedule.

I live in Calgary so I can take care of my flight but if you want to look into flights and hotel for the Vancouver peps that would be great.

Yeah, we can circle back when we know the next years schedule.

Jeremy H

Dec 16, 2017
Actually I was going to post this because I'm moving to Calgary in January so I'm trying to hang out with people here one last time before I go. I'm in, but my brother does have a bunch of game tickets that month so I want to work around those dates.

Early welcome to Calgary! I've been here 15 years (ex-Van) but still bleed blue and green. I'd be down for the same thing here if you're ever interested. I'm sure we could find a few others, as there are a lot of former Vancouverites around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad