OT: Potential December 9th HFCanucks meet-up and watch VAN-CGY?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Just realized there's a work Xmas party on the 8th. Became more tentative upon hearing that. Might be dead from alcohol poisoning or in jail for murdering coworkers.

We decide on anywhere specific yet?

Reactions: y2kcanucks

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Just realized there's a work Xmas party on the 8th. Became more tentative upon hearing that. Might be dead from alcohol poisoning or in jail for murdering coworkers.

We decide on anywhere specific yet?

Mine is on the 8th as well, at the Lamplighter.

Is your drunk friend going to be there? He was hilarious!

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Is thepuckmonster [MOD] in this section?

I see I got mod edited here.

In response to the poster I quoted, I was just asking if thepuckmonster is known as a very strict moderator. I hope it’s ok that I edited this in.

Uhhhh define “strict”.

I don’t give two hecks about what you do on your personal time but if you get hamdaddy wasted and start acting a fool on the boards + break rules I cannot save you.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Do we have at least 10 people coming out? @dim jim pls

y2k you're the most experienced person here, your call on the bar

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I've suggested SportsBar at Rogers Arena. There's no concert that night either so it should be fairly quiet and easy to get a larger group in.

If we're going really cheap, Beaver Lounge at the Backpacker's hostel on Granville is another option. Could be busy though.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Sportsbar works for me. My being there is still tentative depending on how I'm doing after the work party the night before, though.

I'll probably be good to go; 40 hours a week with those people is usually enough for me so I probably won't be making it a super late one. You never know; it could and has become a bar-hopping piss-up before.

Will post Saturday afternoon whether or not I'll be there.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Sportsbar works for me. My being there is still tentative depending on how I'm doing after the work party the night before, though.

I'll probably be good to go; 40 hours a week with those people is usually enough for me so I probably won't be making it a super late one. You never know; it could and has become a bar-hopping piss-up before.

Will post Saturday afternoon whether or not I'll be there.
Seems like all of us will be town Friday night for various reasons. At least we can be hungover together

Feb 24, 2017
I’m good for the Rogers Arena bar if that’s what is decided here. I may have an out of town bestie in town that night though, and if that does happen, I’ll probably be elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->