OT: Post your Twitter Handle Here!

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Romang67

No one stole Romang67 from me, cause I'm a unique and special little snowflake.

There is also a Ramong67, but that's not me.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I are Danno Bonanno

I don't tweet much though. Although I did get off a humm-dinger today about Horton's drivethru clerks...

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
@thelocker and @hockeyprojproj for our site one. Most articles come out through the site twitter Cus I'm bad at branding myself

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
@Gm0ney (that's a zero not the letter O - because that's the value I add to Twitter!)

My timeline is an exhilarating mix of: stuff that amuses me, Jets/hockey stuff, a bit of science.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
My Twitter handle is my full name so I feel a little weird putting it on here. But I'll follow you guys and feel free to follow me if you'd like! If a female Jet fan follows you (that isn't lady jet), that'd be me. :) I don't tweet a whole lot though, especially right now.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
@gojetsgo85 private. May or may not add you. Mostly do. Don't tweet much in the summer

i did the private account thing for a while due to my profession. it makes the twitter experience so bloody awful when you have the private settings.
then again, you don't have google somehow figuring out what your twitter account is even though your name isn't mentioned at any point.

i'd post who i am on twitter, but, frankly, few people on here probably care and fewer people would be interested, since i talk about cats and beer and sports and all things that grind my gears

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad