Possible OA's for Trade

staubitz

Apr 30, 2015
He's gone.
Has to be signed by 11:59 tonight.

Back up coming in a return

That's encouraging. In a trade for Raaymakers? Can you provide any other info such as team involved or prospective return?

I hope their 3rd OA spot is actually used effectively this season. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I could see Owen Headrick on the move come the trade deadline. Solid top 4 RD, moves the puck well, quarterback's the PP efficiently.

Nabru

Aug 29, 2009
London has 4 OA players at the moment:

Adrian Carbonara
Shane Collins
Sam Miletic
Tyler Rollo

The only player worth anything of value is Miletic. Even good OA’s don’t go for much these days.

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
That's encouraging. In a trade for Raaymakers? Can you provide any other info such as team involved or prospective return?

I hope their 3rd OA spot is actually used effectively this season. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Just keep looking in the news here , I think we hear an announcement in 24 to 48 hours Just a hunch

Edit - maybe less

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Could see Alex Di Carlo moving from the Gens once Allen returns from suspension and Blacker from injury. He isn't a big name but I really like him and think he'll end up playing pro hockey. Big guy who skates really well and has a huge shot. Would help any team on the PK. Only reason I could see the Gens moving him would just be because they have so many young D-men who they want to keep in the lineup because this is a big development year for the team to dominate next year

Noofgoof

Mar 29, 2017
Id say Szypula its about time OS parted ways he has great offensive upside but takes bad penalties and hasnt been able to really make any noise this year.. also Bowman to the first team that offers a stick or a practice puck... heavens even a bigmac will do lol

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
all 3 Generals OA's to me are available: Dicarlo (D) Heuther (F) and McCool (F)
If the Ice Dogs play well between now and trade deadline, they may be in the market for a third O/A. However, if they are out of contention, Johnny Corneil and Zach Shankar would both be available.

digiblader

Nov 6, 2015
Hamilton (eventually) needs to move a few of their OA defensemen (Templeton, Fergus, Walters, Lemcke), preferably, if they can add a scorer. It's dumb they're carrying 4 OAs and none of them are ones who score..

Firebrd828

Oct 21, 2015
I have a feeling Flint isn't fall off from selling off whatever they have of any value...as far a OAs go, that basically means Ryan Moore. I don't see Colella or Forrest getting much of a return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->