Pospisil suspended 3 games for hit on Seattle's Vince Dunn

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Yet Kane doesn't even get a penalty for this hit that led directly to a goal and an actual injury

NHL makes it pretty clear the double standards that exist for teams with superstars and teams that don't

Reactions: TheHudlinator

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I love my team to play physical, but hate the BS. I hated it when Tkchuk did it too.
Smarten up please Posp, you could still have a future without that.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Yet Kane doesn't even get a penalty for this hit that led directly to a goal and an actual injury

NHL makes it pretty clear the double standards that exist for teams with superstars and teams that don't

Dunn didn’t play last night

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Look it was bad and he’s gotta know better than to run a guy from behind but Dunn literally stood there for like 5 seconds with his back turned like there was a force field around him or something given the vulnerable position

Reactions: Mobiandi

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I thought it would be a 2 game maximum.
I also thought 2 game.

The hit was bad, but my issue is that the DoPS is so bloody inconsistent about it. Guys who are repeat offenders doing similar/worse hits this season go unpunished, and then this on a first time offender gets 3. If it was at least consistent, I wouldn't have any issues. But man, if we could get consistency across the board for what does and does not get punished, and consistency in how long the suspensions are, that would be great.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Look it was bad and he’s gotta know better than to run a guy from behind but Dunn literally stood there for like 5 seconds with his back turned like there was a force field around him or something given the vulnerable position
That makes this worse, not better. He had all teh time in the world to not deliver the hit. I like the kid, love his energy and that he plays hard, but he's no stranger to crossing the line.

drede

Jul 13, 2023

Kanes hit wasn't good but this one that got him suspended is far more dangerous

I also thought 2 game.

The hit was bad, but my issue is that the DoPS is so bloody inconsistent about it. Guys who are repeat offenders doing similar/worse hits this season go unpunished, and then this on a first time offender gets 3. If it was at least consistent, I wouldn't have any issues. But man, if we could get consistency across the board for what does and does not get punished, and consistency in how long the suspensions are, that would be great.
Hopefully he learns from the 3 game suspension

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Pospisil hits like a borderline idiot, which is surprising considering his concussion history, hope he reins it in slightly but I don’t think this is 3 games. That rangers guy went straight through a guys face (that was more of a hockey play but still)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad