Injury Report: Poor Komarov Doesn't get an Injury Report Thread.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON

Exactly this.... Leo will be a warrior for the Leafs come playoff time. As for the injury...it looked to me, like his leg kicked back - some type of cramp of muscle spasm. I really didn't see much knee contact, as opposed to his leg being flung back.

And by the way.... this song is awesome! Ahhh....highschool.

Reactions: Clark4Ever

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
that was definitely a left knee injury he couldn't even put weight on it - glad to hear he's ok though

probably a hyper extension

where the hell is the freddie injury thread? :)

TML11

Feb 11, 2017
I dont think its a coincedence you suddenly find Komorov, Polak and in the same light in ways, Bozak all stepping up come this time of the season.

Its noticable.

Seems like the vets have that maturity and grit to keep the gas going when the overall leafs attitude was a "playoff lock lackadaisical" one.

Polak and Komorov bit more explosive and alot more sticky on the boards and quicker to position.

Bozak, has been to the puck first as of late and had centered his line very well.

Get well soon Leo!!

Go leafs!
Vets realize it's a long season and know how to keep up the pace , when to turn it on. No other professional league plays as many games in one season.. other than MLB, but that's not as demanding as hockey is (I hope that no one will disagree on that!). Veteran players are needed on a team like the one we got. Marleau, Komo, Bozak, they obviously have a role or for sure Babcock and Lou would not be rewarding them with time

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Leo's having an MRI.
not good.
Not necessarily a bad thing. He couldn't put any weight on it, and probably worse today. It's used to see if there is any structural damage, looks like just a hyperextended knee to me. Let's hope for the best, he's going to be an important contributor to our playoff success.

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
Hopefully it is nothing that keeps him out to long. Injuries seem to be trying to pile up right meow.
BravePaleCutworm-max-1mb.gif

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
If Leo's out, I'd love to see us try:

Marleau - Kadri - Marner
Hyman - Nylander - Kapanen
JvR - Bozak - Brown
Johnsson - Pleks - Leivo

There's no way Babs can keep Kappy on the 4th line with both Matthews AND Leo out ... I hope?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Zaitsev not skating before practice is interesting.

Either he’s not skating or he’s back with the main group

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad