Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Must be hard doing the Nuzlocke in this game, these Totem pokemon challenges are tough.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Oh wow Poipole is one sweet looking pokemon

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I was worried USUM would be boring because I found SM to have no replay value but slight changes in this game is making this game really fun for me.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Partner_Cap_Pikachu_distribution_QR_Code_NA_PAL.png

Scan this code for Partner Cap Pikachu

My team atm
Lv.24 Dartrix
Lv.22 Magnemite
Lv.22 Rockruff
Lv.21 Bagon
Lv.17 Marshtomp
Lv.16 Magby

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
my team:

L34 Incineroar
L34 Ampharos (have to)
L33 Mareanie
L32 Tsareena
L31 Oranguru
waiting for Mimikyu to finish the squad

just finished electric trial and somehow lived because I got a burn on the totem.

wanted a brand new team with Alola mons than I used the first time. Ampharos gets a pass because it's my favorite.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
my team:

L34 Incineroar
L34 Ampharos (have to)
L33 Mareanie
L32 Tsareena
L31 Oranguru

just finished electric trial and somehow lived because I got a burn on the totem.

wanted a brand new team with Alola mons than I used the first time. Ampharos gets a pass because it's my favorite.
Same, and I've only been partly successful since I decided to use magnezone. But, I really like primarina, marowak-A is cool but I might swap it for mimikyu so I don't have 2 ghosts and 2 fairies, tsareena has been like a breloom-lite for in game at least.

Just got to tapu village

Primarina 41
Magnezone 38
Tsareena 38
Marowak 38

I might end up using scrafty, I'd like to use something new but I think my options are running low for that

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
my team:

L34 Incineroar
L34 Ampharos (have to)
L33 Mareanie
L32 Tsareena
L31 Oranguru

currently running Torracat, Magnemite, Rockruff, Hawlucha, Buneary and Zorua.

Buneary, Torracat, Rockruff and Zorua are probably the only I'll keep going forward. Generally I want 2 physical attackers, 2 special attackers, and 2 "other". Lopunny and Rockruff will be my physical, my Incineroar should have good bulk (therefore in "other") and my Zoroark seems to have good attack and special attack (though I should slot him in special).

Not sure what are the other two I will want. Ampharos could be an option. Don't know what to get honestly. I'm trying to use Pokémon I've never used in any game before.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Realizing Oranguru's not all that great. Cool mon, but kinda trashy.

I want to keep it for a second special attacker though. But I also want to get rid of it for a special attacking Flying type since my team's Ground weakness is super real

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Just evolved my Rockruff to midday Lycanroc, and it's so beautiful.

Reactions: S E P H

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
currently running Torracat, Magnemite, Rockruff, Hawlucha, Buneary and Zorua.

Buneary, Torracat, Rockruff and Zorua are probably the only I'll keep going forward. Generally I want 2 physical attackers, 2 special attackers, and 2 "other". Lopunny and Rockruff will be my physical, my Incineroar should have good bulk (therefore in "other") and my Zoroark seems to have good attack and special attack (though I should slot him in special).

Not sure what are the other two I will want. Ampharos could be an option. Don't know what to get honestly. I'm trying to use Pokémon I've never used in any game before.

I'm running nearly the exact same team except for magnemite and buneary. I'm using pikachu to evolve into Alolan Raichu and the last one is an eevee but not sure if I'm going to keep it or not.

Anyone have an idea for a good water pokemon to use? I was also thinking of running with an Alolan ninetales, but not sure who I would replace it with in my current team.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I'm running nearly the exact same team except for magnemite and buneary. I'm using pikachu to evolve into Alolan Raichu and the last one is an eevee but not sure if I'm going to keep it or not.

Anyone have an idea for a good water pokemon to use? I was also thinking of running with an Alolan ninetales, but not sure who I would replace it with in my current team.
Starmie

Water types for SM gen is pretty weak imo but I like Araquanid the most from this gen.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I like Vaporeon. I believe you can get a Water Stone really early.

At the moment, I have:

Dartrix
Trumbeak (Skill Link)
Growlithe (Intimidate)
Wingull (will be Drizzle when it evolves)
Magnemite
Abra

And:

Torracat
Pikipek (Skill Link)
Wingull (will be Drizzle when it evolves)
Magnemite
Abra
empty

I have only put in about 7 hours combined at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad