Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I started Moon, but sort of fell out of it due to travelling, rotations, and just being busier.

What are the new updates concerning the franchise/games? I see that they'll still releasing those gamestop promotions. If they released any the last six months or so, I most definitely missed those Pokemon. What are the Ultra version games coming out? Are those the Black/White 2.0 2.0's of Sun and Moon?

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Ash Hat Pikachu incoming:

For a limited time, Trainers will be able to receive a special Pikachu wearing Ash's hat into their Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon game.

ashs-pikachu-all-inline-169.png

Starting September 19, check back here on Pokemon.com to discover a code that allows you to receive a Pikachu wearing one of six different hats in your game. Each hat is based on the hat Ash wore in the various regions he and Pikachu explored. Not only will each Pikachu sport a different hat, but they will also come equipped with a unique set of moves that reflect those that Pikachu would often use in the region that corresponds with the hat it wears.

PLEASE NOTE: You will only be able to use this code once! The date you choose to enter the code will determine which hat and move set your special Pikachu will have. This means you're going to have to be very careful when deciding on which Pikachu you wish to add to your party. Study the schedule below, and get ready to choose your Pikachu!

9/19/17 - 9/25/17: Original hat (Kanto and Johto regions)

9/26/17 - 10/2/17: Hoenn region hat

10/3/17 - 10/9/17: Sinnoh region hat

10/10/17 - 10/16/17: Unova region hat

10/17/17 - 10/23/17: Kalos region hat

10/24/17 - 10/30/17: Alola region hat

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-new-movie-and-a-new-pikachu-for-you/

Too bad you can only get one.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Apparently there's a Nintendo Direct on Wednesday where they will talk about the upcoming pokémon games on 3DS and Switch. Don't think we'll see anything.

Also a merchandise store has been saying there will be something revealed on september 29th related to merchandise.

I doubt it will be big stuff like a potential new Mimikyu form or new UBs or new Alolan Pokémon. I have a huge feeling it's gonna be Ultra-Lunala, Ultra-Solgaleo and (because I personnally think Ultra Lunala and Ultra Solgaleo are Lunala and Solgaleo forms with Necrozma's armor - and not Necrozma's forms) an armorless Necrozma.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Dusk Lycanroc gets a z-move called "Radial Edge Storm" (translation from JP) that can be used if it knows Stone Edge and has the effect of eliminating terrains.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I can already see those things happening

- UB-Assembly learning Stealth rock, the screens, cosmic power, recover, shadow ball, heavy slam, trick room, toxic

- UB-PompompomBOOM learning nasty plot, fire blast/flamethrower, psychic, dazzling gleam, synthesis, spikes, quiver dance

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
UB Dippin Dots looks like a different style of Nihilego, hoping it's a Fairy type though with some wack coverage options.

UB Stonehenge is hilarious, I don't know what I expect from it, probably Rock/something typing with Guzzlordish stats

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
UB Dippin Dots looks like a different style of Nihilego, hoping it's a Fairy type though with some wack coverage options.

UB Stonehenge is hilarious, I don't know what I expect from it, probably Rock/something typing with Guzzlordish stats
now that you say this... omg I hope it's Fire/Ice

I don't see any ressemblance to Nihilego tho. As I said, I see it being a special attacking glass cannon.

For the other thing, I think it's gonna have stats similar to Registeel ; maybe slower but bulkier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->