1. Catch a Jangmo-O
2. Put Jangmo-O on GTS for Buzzwole
3. Put Buzzwole on GTS for one of Tapu
4. Put one of Tapus on GTS for any of those pokemon
5. Put one of those pokemon GTS for another one of those
6. Repeat step 5

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
I'll likely be around tonight as well. I wonder what I have that I can give you that's actually cool. I have a few 4-5 IV Timid Oricorios if that interests you. Also have 4-5 IV Pyukumukus. We can figure it out tho.
I'm going to be on for a bit now if you're available.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Once you get one item+trade evo it shouldn't be hard to get the rest. Magmortars are asking for Electivires, Politoeds are asking for Slowkings, Weaviles are asking for Milotics, etc.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I'm going to be on for a bit now if you're available.

I was definitely not around for this, sorry. :( My furnace broke over the weekend and the guy came out last night to fix it so my mind was elsewhere.

Hoping to be on later tonight.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
What do you guys do to hatch eggs?

I just run around in circles in front of the nursery on the Tauros Charge thingy with a Flame Body Pokemon in the lead spot.

The route just south of the day care is long and straight if you don't want to keep turning.

But yeah, I do the same thing. Wish they had kept O-powers.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Anyone good for a battle? I don't have any of the competitive battle tree items really, but I do have an ev trained team.
I still don't have a team, sorry.
Is there a day care by the IV checker? I haven't gotten to that point yet since I've been going so slow...
You check IVs yourself in the box, but you have to unlock this ability by hatching 20 eggs first and then talking to a guy by the battle tree.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I need to catch up on the breeding and EV training mechanic on S&M.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I really love using weather teams right now. Finally got my rain team complete, want to start either snow or sand next. Probably snow though I don't think it's as good. I'd also love to use either Bulu or Fini. I haven't caught Fini yet in my game so I guess I could just SR until I get a good one but with Bulu I'm probably going to need to keep trying to get a good nature one over VGS and then train it to 100 to bottle cap it.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
wingsnut, I'll be online in a few if you're around.
Sorry, didn't play at all last night.
I really love using weather teams right now. Finally got my rain team complete, want to start either snow or sand next. Probably snow though I don't think it's as good. I'd also love to use either Bulu or Fini. I haven't caught Fini yet in my game so I guess I could just SR until I get a good one but with Bulu I'm probably going to need to keep trying to get a good nature one over VGS and then train it to 100 to bottle cap it.
Hail really needs a buff of some kind. It doesn't really make sense that all the others get big buffs in some way and Hail doesn't, other than perfect accuracy blizzard.
I got a shiny 5IV Porygon-z.

What now.
Build a team around Z-conversion and sweep.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yes.

I got Type null from my GF. Just need to evolve it now and get the ultra beasts.

Im extremely sick of sring and i want to start playing the game.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Whoever came up with the idea of checking IVs from your PC deserves a raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->