points only 1 year pool Krejci or Iginla?

MooseDupont

Sep 25, 2006
I lean towards Krejci but when i look at the supporting cast Iggy has to play with it is close. Could it be more a case of who gets injured the longest out of the two?

62-66 points each or ... ?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Krejci is the safe bet(assuming no injury). He is basically good for 60-70 points. Iginla on the other hand you don't know how he will adapt to Colorado's fast pace system. Only way I take Iginla is if goals worth more then assists

Leafsmonster7

Sep 5, 2014
Id say Krejci edges him. He is Bostons go-to forward and first liner, therefore he'll be relied upon much more. He's also got age on his side.

I say Krejci gets 67 points and Iginla gets 63 points.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
If goals are significantly more valuable than assists, I'd lean Iggy's way. Iggy has to adap to a new system yes, but he has played under 3 different systems in the last few years and should be able to fit in well with an already existent topknotch forward group.

I think gentle Jarome is easily potting 25. DK is a great playmaker that doesn't shoot enough and he'll be feeding Lucic, Eriksson, and our offensively savvy d-men (Krug, Hamilton, Chara).. so I don't expect more than 15 goals from the Czech.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad