Calvert-Foligno-Anderson
Bjorkstrand-Letestu-Dubinsky

Werenski-Jones
Cole-Savard
Murray-Nutivaara

Bobrovsky
Korpisalo

Inactive
Broadhurst, Carlsson, Chorney, Collins, Gaunce, Hannikainen, Harrington, Johnson, Kivlenieks, Kukan, Milano, Schroeder, Scott, Zatkoff

Injured
Sedlak

Washington Lineup
Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson
Stephenson-Backstrom-Oshie
Connolly-Eller-Smith-Pelly
Vrana-Beagle-Chiasson

Kempny-Carlson
Orlov-Niskanen
Orpik-Djoos

Holtby
Grubauer

Inactive
Bowey, Boyd, Copley, Gersich, Jerabek, Pinho

Injured
Burakovsky

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
3 posts and less than 4 hours to gametime. Guess the enthusiasm has left the building. Honestly, it's going to be hard for me as a fan to bounce back from last game. I've never seen such a horrible effort in a playoff game before, it was just an awful game to watch in person, and made for a long drive back to Detroit.

Hopefully Dubi can stop being so useless, and hopefully Z can have a much better game than in game 4. He was absolutely BRUTAL. If we can carry the play today, I'll be both pleasantly surprised, and enthusiastic about winning the series again. Go Jackets!

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
3 posts and less than 4 hours to gametime. Guess the enthusiasm has left the building. Honestly, it's going to be hard for me as a fan to bounce back from last game. I've never seen such a horrible effort in a playoff game before, it was just an awful game to watch in person, and made for a long drive back to Detroit.

Hopefully Dubi can stop being so useless, and hopefully Z can have a much better game than in game 4. He was absolutely BRUTAL. If we can carry the play today, I'll be both pleasantly surprised, and enthusiastic about winning the series again. Go Jackets!

Game 4 was pathetic and disheartening. But I’m far from assuming that is somehow the real CBJ or even the CBJ we’ll see moving forward.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
If Wennberg plays Vanek should stay paired with Boone..... As it is otherwise, in typical Torts Foligno was the one who is been dragging the line down so what do you do? You drop Vanek. I would’ve much rather Boone move to center with Andy moving up to join 38-26. But maybe Wenny’s return resolves all.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Been a Wennberg heckler all season but I can admit without him as #2 C we are not a very good team.

Getting him back would be a big plus... assuming Wilson doesn't take another run on him a minute into the game.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I have a good feeling about today. If Wennberg is back, he gives the team a boost of energy. PP scores at least once. Washington uses "we hate early start time" as an excuse.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Hope the CBJ Artillery guys think this one is worth the price of admission!

Unless something changed going into this season, their seats have always been given to them by the team.

Regardless, everyones entitled to their opinion. And on a related note... Maybe 1st Ohio Battery will be OK with fans cheering however they want to for today's game?

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
It's been well over an hour since GDT has been up and only one post. Enthusiasm waning?

It's not just here.

It doesn't appear that the available seats on ticketmaster have been moving at all in the past 24 hours. Tickpick.com has some upper bowl tickets at or near face value.

A win this afternoon will change that. In a hurry.

Ruudukkopupuset

Mar 29, 2018
I like the decision not to begin the game at two AM as is the usual custom. The Union of Europe apparently watches tonight's game on a channel called FreeSports whose business idea is to broadcast sports for free to all of us in United Kingdom through a magic portal called TVplayer which also happens to be free of any charge. Back to you, Jefferson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->