Grubauer
Holtby

Inactive
Bowey, Boyd, Connolly, Djoos, Gersich

Last edited:

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Still beyond pissed there was no discipline handed out to that useless, nobody ****ing goon Wilson.
On the other hand, it might bode well for us if his moronic, wreckless ass keeps taking dumb penalties. I just pray his stupid ass doesn’t injure any of our guys with yet another cheap shot.

The DOPS is so damn inconsistent with their disciplinary action. It’s like it’s just a random spin of a wheel.
Figures though with that idiot Parros calling it.
Brendan Shannahan was incredibly fair and consistent, imo.

Reactions: GoJackets1 and Jaxs

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio

Hell yeah. Ken Daniels ( although commentator for the Wings ) is one of my favorite PBP guys in the league.
Darren Pang is usually pretty entertaining as well.

I like Gord Miller, but I felt him and that other dude wouldn’t shut the **** up about the stupid Caps. Talk about homerism.
I like to hear other opinions and outlooks on our team, but I was so annoyed I almost put it on FSO
But since they won game 1 I’m superstitious about watching on FSO now :laugh:

Reactions: Lumbus

Inglewood JACKets

Jan 11, 2011
Columbus, OH
Still beyond pissed there was no discipline handed out to that useless, nobody ****ing goon Wilson.
On the other hand, it might bode well for us if his moronic, wreckless ass keeps taking dumb penalties. I just pray his stupid ass doesn’t injure any of our guys with yet another cheap shot.

The DOPS is so damn inconsistent with their disciplinary action. It’s like it’s just a random spin of a wheel.
Figures though with that idiot Parros calling it.
Brendan Shannahan was incredibly fair and consistent, imo.
Not gonna lie. I don't remember Shannahan being consistent. I do remember the name ShannaBAN though.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit

EDIT: I posted this tweet about the network change, but NBCSN is still saying they're showing the game at 7:30 as is ESPN. Stay tuned.

I've got absolutely no idea who he is, but literally every other person/source is saying NBC Sports. CNBC still has the usual 16 hours of Shark Tank reruns on their schedule.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Hell yeah. Ken Daniels ( although commentator for the Wings ) is one of my favorite PBP guys in the league.
Darren Pang is usually pretty entertaining as well.

I like Gord Miller, but I felt him and that other dude wouldn’t shut the **** up about the stupid Caps. Talk about homerism.
I like to hear other opinions and outlooks on our team, but I was so annoyed I almost put it on FSO
But since they won game 1 I’m superstitious about watching on FSO now :laugh:
I too like to watch a game called by outsiders, but thought Miller was a little over the top and wanted mainly to see what Jody was saying about the game. I ended up switching back to FSO after the first period the other night. I'll watch FSO tonight.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
We win tonight and there's gotta be a 90% chance we win the series, and maybe even a 50% chance we sweep. I think Washington might have a hard time winning in Columbus. But win tonight, and it's probably an insurmountable lead for us. The Caps would have to win 2 of 3 in Columbus, which could be tough.

So, in essence, please win.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
I'm cautiously optimistic. I expect the Caps to come out flying; if the Jackets can withstand that, I like their chances.

These two points are critical!!!!

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Inquiring Minds

Jul 12, 2007
Grandview, Ohio
If you take away the major penalty, and assess a 2-min minor, the Caps only score one PP goal. Projected out, we win in regulation. While I loved the entire scenario, "CBJ resilient, relentless, etc." the game was really well in hand and the Jackets played well throughout, even while playing from behind and having to mount the comeback.
They are right to be playing with confidence.
Letestu allows them to shift Dubi in at center and still have an active and potent lineup. Adding him at TDL will prove to be a major & important move by Jarmo.

Let's cream those punks.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
We are kind of playing with the houses money tonight. Let’s leave it all on bREaD

I can’t even imagine what a road 2 game playoff lead feels like.
I was gonna post exactly the same deal. This game is as house money as a playoff game can get. I think this game you wheel and deal and see what happens. Obviously you want to win, but if you ever were gonna see what your team was made of, this is the game. Washington has soooo much more pressure on them it's not even funny. I say we add to it.

Reactions: CPTN71

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Again won't predict score but I will predict one of Anderson or Milano scores a goal. Anderson to say sorry about game 1, here let me contribute in Game 2 and Milano to make it hard on Tortorella in the future when Wennberg is ready to go.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Isn't there like a 40 second delay? My Fox's sports app on the fire stick has a 2 second delay and it drives me crazy.

I couldn't even get Thursday's game on the Fox Sports Go app using the Amazon Firestick .. only choices it gave me were the Indians & the Reds.

Will probably switch to using my Apple TV for tonight's game, since I'll likely be watching while in bed - 4am alarm comes early LOL :D

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We can win 5 on 5; our special teams weren't a boat anchor dragging us but they aren't going to be the difference maker. Stay out of the box and kill them dead. Especially Wilson.

If it's nationally televised then I hope I can watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad