PM's "All Tournament Monster Team"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicpea*

It's coming up on TSN. Ten bucks says Phaneuf makes the cut. :dunce:

Any predictions? Will he wade into the murky and tumultuous waters of the Weber>Suter debate?

leafaholix*

Interesting to hear that Drew Stafford's father is from Edmonton, Alberta.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Carl O'Steen said:
Interesting to hear that Drew Stafford's father is from Edmonton, Alberta.

His uncle (Bernie) is the Oilers equipment manager from what I understand.

leafaholix*

Rabid Ranger said:
His uncle (Bernie) is the Oilers equipment manager from what I understand.
His dad Gord was a big time IHL scorer.

bonefizzle

Dec 5, 2004
Carl O'Steen said:
His dad Gord was a big time IHL scorer.
surprise surprise another one of team usa's best players' father was a good hockey player from canada

chicpea*

bonefizzle said:
surprise surprise another one of team usa's best players' father was a good hockey player from canada

Yeah, like O'Sullivan, who was fathered by a hack (and a freak)

chicpea*

MrMastodonFarm said:
O'Sullivan's father is actually American. It is his mother who is Canadian. :)

Really? I hope you're right. After I saw that documentary I was so embarrassed. What a clown. Thank goodness Paddy O seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

leafaholix*

e-townchamps said:
and Bourque's dad is canadian

last year Andy Murray's son played for the Yanks...wow
Robbie Earl's parent(s) were from Canada.

Wayne Gretzky's son(s) will likely play for the US.

Scott Stevens' son plays in the US development program.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
triggrman said:
I thought his Dad played for some ECHL team in Carolina when he met his Mom?
I am no authority on the birthplace of Patrick O'Sullivan's parents, you might be right and I may be wrong.

It wouldn't suprise me, nothing is worse then a hockey dad trying to live his dream through his son.. no matter which side of the border you are from.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
MrMastodonFarm said:
I am no authority on the birthplace of Patrick O'Sullivan's parents, you might be right and I may be wrong.

It wouldn't suprise me, nothing is worse then a hockey dad trying to live his dream through his son.. no matter which side of the border you are from.
PATRICK'S BACKGROUND
Patrick's father, John O'Sullivan, arrived in North Carolina from Toronto in 1981 to play in the minor leagues for the Winston-Salem Thunderbirds of the Atlantic Coast Hockey League. He was a fourth-line forward and known as a fighter on the ice.

O' Sullivan met and married a local girl, Cathie Martin. Before long, they had their first child, Patrick. He was the apple of his dad's eye.

MePutPuckInNet

Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
John O'Sullivan is most definitely Canadian, although it pains me to have to say so. His mother is indeed from NC. Patrick, although technically born in Toronto, does not have Canadian citizenship - and considers himself a flag waving American.

probably the best interview I've ever seen regarding Patrick, from a few years ago...funny as hell ....just in case anyone's interestedRinkRat

chicpea*

MePutPuckInNet said:
John O'Sullivan is most definitely Canadian, although it pains me to have to say so. His mother is indeed from NC. Patrick, although technically born in Toronto, does not have Canadian citizenship - and considers himself a flag waving American.

probably the best interview I've ever seen regarding Patrick, from a few years ago...funny as hell ....just in case anyone's interestedRinkRat

Those rink rat guys are pretty darn funny.
"Spezza is one of your idols isn't he? Isn't that why you wear no. 9?"
"That's damn funny. Now let's get serious. When you were eight years old, you set your family's couch on fire. Are you a pyromaniac?" :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad