Please get lines in ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

While quickly cleaning up the Yahoo lines folders last night I noted only 3 teams had submitted lines.
The exhibition schedule it is supposed to start later this week (21st I think).

Dryden - I might just be missing it but I couldn't see a link to the HFNHL.zip file (sorry if I'm just blind). If not can you add a link please.

The zip for use with the GMEditor can be located here ...
http://hfnhl.com/2006/hfnhl.zip

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
While quickly cleaning up the Yahoo lines folders last night I noted only 3 teams had submitted lines.

Dryden - I might just be missing it but I couldn't see a link to the HFNHL.zip file (sorry if I'm just blind). If not can you add a link please.

My roster should be ready to go. I can't submit lines until my position changes and latest trade/signings are put through :/

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
HFNHL Red Wings said:

It's there right on the top right...says league files.

Also I'm no longer looking after the website....you may have missed that post Drew...but it goes something like since someone deemed it so important to post something over my work that I decided to take myself out of the equation and no longer do any website work for hfnhl.com.

Oh and Doug thats not me pouting or anything so save an unnecessary comment. I was just refreshing Drew's memory.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
While I don't need the latest updates to my roster in order post lines - I was also waiting for the latest updates - under the assumption that was needed before we got started...

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Dryden said:
It's there right on the top right...says league files.

Also I'm no longer looking after the website....you may have missed that post Drew...but it goes something like since someone deemed it so important to post something over my work that I decided to take myself out of the equation and no longer do any website work for hfnhl.com.

Oh and Doug thats not me pouting or anything so save an unnecessary comment. I was just refreshing Drew's memory.

Not sure if someone else has stepped up to take over the site duties... but if we still need someone I'd be willing to take over the web duties once again.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
You got my lines right?

HFNHL Red Wings said:

HFNHL Red Wings

Responses/Comments to a few things in this thread ...

Ok so I'm not necessarily blind. The link to the GMEditor file shows here at work through IE but I didn't realize the whole right side of the page was not being displayed through AOL at home when I originally posted :blush: . Strange.

Sean if you can take over the Website support that would be great.

I used version 1.5.x beta and it seemed to work even on my antique PC that's still running windows 98. I guess only when Dion uploads the file will I know if it was truly working.

As for waiting for position changes, unless you don't have the minimum number of players at a position (3 for each fwd, 6 D and 2 G) you don't need to wait. Simply put the player at the position you need them and create a text file in the same Yahoo folder requesting the position change. During the season this is the most effective method instead of sending e-mails to Dion.
Remember when requesting position changes to include a link to an approved source showing that the player is eligible for that position. Approved sources are WayMoreSports, NHL.com, ESPN and TSN.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Remember when requesting position changes to include a link to an approved source showing that the player is eligible for that position. Approved sources are WayMoreSports, NHL.com, ESPN and TSN.

Will not be accepting hockeydb.com unless you it shows me what he shoots.

As long as the source tells me the following on the one page:
-Age (Not only birth date but age)
- Height
- Weight
- Position
- Number (optional)
- Shoots

As long it shows me these things, its sweet... However if the site looks dodgy, i will not accept it. :teach:

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Flyers Lines In

Flyers have uploaded their lineup for game numbero uno.

I've also created a text file with my requested position changes.

Thanks.

Can't wait to get this party started!!!!!!!!!!!

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Donga said:
Will not be accepting hockeydb.com unless you it shows me what he shoots.

As long as the source tells me the following on the one page:
-Age (Not only birth date but age)
- Height
- Weight
- Position
- Number (optional)
- Shoots

Actually, Dion, age shouldn't matter, given that the player's age in the sim should be his age as of September 30th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad