Playoffs 2018 Discussion Thread

Who are you Rooting for to Win the Stanley Cup this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I cannot believe they sold that guy to try to jump start Toews offense, what a joke.

I mean I love that it happened, but it is still so staggeringly stupid. If I am Patrick Kane I say **** you to Bowman every morning, why can't I have nice things? haha

Reactions: GMR and TheMule93

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
He should, that was really bad. I keep thinking it will be two with the playoff factor. But if they put him out for the series he would deserve it.

i think Toronto is in big trouble if he misses any of their home games. Good chance they lose game 2 in boston without Kadri. They cant afford to lose Game 3, but if Kadri is out that will be very plausible.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Elliott doesn't look too hot again in my opinion. Just getting a lot more puck luck thus far, but I think the Flyers are in real trouble having put him in again tonight.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
3 games for Kadri, good on the NHL. They could have gone more but they did get him for more than the playoff two I thought they would.

The Leafs are in big trouble. You have to think a split in Toronto and 3-1 lead is really in the cards now for Boston.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Letang's collision with Grioux was ridiculous. And Letang returned to the game! No way he doesnt have a concussion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad