Playoffs 2018 Discussion Thread

Who are you Rooting for to Win the Stanley Cup this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
prediction: Mrazek gets put in at some point this series and carries Philly past Pittsburgh

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
As I expected Elliott looks like trash. I watched his shutout the other day and he played like trash and while getting it. I picked Pitt in 4 because of their pitiful goalie situation.

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
jets seem like a paper tiger to me. As soon as they face some adversity they're gonna fold.

I have nothing to back this up btw

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
As I expected Elliott looks like trash. I watched his shutout the other day and he played like trash and while getting it. I picked Pitt in 4 because of their pitiful goalie situation.

Elliott is pretty terrible. Hoping Mrazek can get in and get us that 2nd pick!

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
the wild should be allowed to use their creamy white color on their road jerseys, would be the most glorious uniform ever

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Elliott is pretty terrible. Hoping Mrazek can get in and get us that 2nd pick!

Had Mrazek played even a little better in the stretch run, I think he would already be in.

He really should start the second period, that was pathetic.

But Mrazek does dissuade them from dumping. The Pens did carry the puck in a lot, but they were allowed to play at full speed the whole first period because when the Flyers did stack the line they flipped it in deep and forechecked the crap out of them.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I was watching the other game, but Eddy O and Milbury seem pretty certain that we'll see Mrazek to start the 2nd.
Let's go Petr!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
the wild should be allowed to use their creamy white color on their road jerseys, would be the most glorious uniform ever

It can't be... The NHL should have never allowed Dallas to take Minnesota's name with them.

I WANT THEM TO BE THE NORTH STARS!!!!!!!!!

Sorry had to be that all cap guy, it really angers me.

I loved the North Stars nickname and jersey. For shame NHL.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
As long as it's not PIT, ANA, SJS, TOR, TBL or NJD anyone else can go right ahead and get themselves a Cup.

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
As long as it's not PIT, ANA, SJS, TOR, TBL or NJD anyone else can go right ahead and get themselves a Cup.

man these playoffs must be very stressful for you

for me its just as long as its not Chicago

but the problem now is that i have to worry about those motherf***ers winning the draft lottery...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad