GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Columbus wins. Now CBJ and Phili has 81 Points. Phili stay infront of more ROW. But now the Metrois getting more interisting in the Division then the Wildcard spot race. Cause anyone can steal points from eachother and that fact could play in the Hands of the Panthers.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
you know what is even more funnier if Pens loose in regulation, they could also get involved in the PO race, if they loose a few more Games. In the end of the Year, metropolitan getting more and more interesting. :D

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
That's a good plan. Rest up so you can sweep the Leafs 1st round. I like it. Rask should sit out all 3 remaining games as well.

About half of the lineup is injured, and the #2 spot is locked for Bruins.

Their focus is getting healthy for playoffs and doing damage there, the last regular season games won't have a meaning for the team most likely.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
About half of the lineup is injured, and the #2 spot is locked for Bruins.

Their focus is getting healthy for playoffs and doing damage there, the last regular season games won't have a meaning for the team most likely.

Not picking up on the sarcasm are we? No worries. I know your head is in knots because of the Grimey Reimy shutout. :sarcasm:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Not picking up on the sarcasm are we? No worries. I know your head is in knots because of the Grimey Reimy shutout. :sarcasm:

Of course I did, I've spend enough time on your threads :laugh:

But it was more of overall post to calm down some of the posters and their fears of facing the Bruins 3 more times.
I doubt you'll be facing the elite Boston team, atleast more than once.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Just win Saturday. If New Jersey and Philly just go 1-1 Florida ends the weekend 4 back with 4 in hand vs Philly and 3 back with 3 in hand vs NJD.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
66 results.
34 are victories.

Let that basic arithmetic kick in, bud.

when you LOSE in overtime, you still LOSE.

I addressed winning percentage, not percentage of possible points earned.

Again, the standings are based off of points. The Panthers could have 82 OT loses, and they would still be a .500 team. If you want to talk about a "LOSE," then speak about a league that bases their standings off of wins and losses.

Im curious, when they show the head coaches at the start of games, why do they not go by your logic "bud?" The teams winning percentage is at .560 because they won 56% of 134 points available up until the Boston game.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 5.40.28 PM.png

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
NJ has Ducks and Kings on a back to back starting tomorrow, then Sharks on the 20th. Big 3 games.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
CBJ has absolut advantage tonight. Ottawa play Back to back games, last night Overtime and they must travel during there Back to Back Games.

But first we have to win our Games and only then it matters how the other ones play.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Ottawa is not gonna quit on their coach, they have some issues, but IMO they are not that far away from righting the ship.

Their owner may be the biggest issue they have.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
At least the Devils will face two teams out west desperate for points and playing better.

Meanwhile, the local hero GG has lost 4 straight at home. They'll make the playoffs but I suspect they'll be out in round one.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Devils lead 2-0 after 1. With our loss today if Devils win we sit 5 points out with 2 game in hand......

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I promise you we will win Columbus at there home just f***ing piss us off

Reactions: Vilam

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hoping OTT and Karlsson can continue their recent dream killer mission against CBJ. Still feel we control our destiny against them Thursday if we can go win Monday and Tuesday.

If NJD can survive that road trip then they deserve to get in. PHI isn't safe either. Lots of hockey to be played boys and girls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad