GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Playoffs on the line.

Over 12k on the line.

Please Rangers.

tumblr_m7le6vrfke1rur9qso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: CHGoalie27

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
well what do u want? columbus is the legit wild card team. we arent. in all honesty its the devils that are the weakest team in there. I've been waiting for their meltdown all yr. hope it happens in epic fashion to end the season and we luck into an undeserved 8th seed and all of tampas stars get injured and we win a round for the first time in 22 years. that's the dream :)

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
CBJ will go 1-3 in their next 4. If Florida goes just 3-2, 3 back with 3 in hand. If CBJ does well on their road trip its bad news but most teams struggle out west.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Blue Jackets added three inconsequential pieces at the TDL. You either go for a homerun (Tampa Bay, San Jose, Winnipeg) or you stay pat (Florida). Last time the Panthers did what Columbus just did, it didn't work out so well (Hudler, Purcell, Kindl).

Was really hoping for Pacioretty, but hey, that's life.

If it takes a committee to replace Malgin's production, so be it.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Bigger than any acquisition the Panthers could have pulled off is the health of their core players. Gotta be grateful for what we have. I feel like this is being casually glossed over.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Fun weekend ahead:

FLA:
VS NJD (both rested)
VS Buf (Sabres rested, Florida b2b, Reimer time)
VS PHI (rested Florida vs Flyers on 2nd of b2b)

CBJ:

@LAK (both rested)
@Anaheim (CBJ on 2nd of b2b, rested Anaheim)
@SJS (both rested)

Calling it now, 3 points out on Monday with 3 games in hand. The Sabres game scares me, I do not trust Reimer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->