55 | Jonathan Toews | |
56 | Bernie Parent | |
57 | King Clancy | |
58 | Ted Lindsay | |
59 | Justin Williams | Highest | Exclusive to List
60 | Frank Boucher | |

Round 2

Vote | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th
1 | Roy | Gretzky | Richard | Beliveau | Messier | Howe | Orr | Harvey | Lemieux | Potvin
2 | Messier | Kennedy | Dryden | Orr | Broda | Harvey | Lemieux | Potvin | Lafleur | Sakic
3 | Dryden | Orr | Lemieux | Forsberg | Sakic | Broda | Lafleur | Kelly | Nighbor | Bossy
4 | Dryden | Forsberg | Broda | Stevens | Esposito | Nighbor | Bossy | Fedorov | Richard | Lidstrom
5 | Dryden | Robinson | Pronger | Stevens | Esposito | Fedorov | Crosby | Lidstrom | Trottier | Geoffrion
6 | Pronger | Stevens | Esposito | Mahovlich | Fedorov | Crosby | Hull | Kurri | McGee | Smith
7 | Pronger | Benedict | Foyston | Stevens | Mahovlich | Fedorov | Hull | Kurri | McGee | Smith
8 | Benedict | Foyston | Smith | Mahovlich | McGee | Sawchuk | Stanley | Kane | Keith | Parent

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Wait... you complained about me mentioning Jagr and you have Justin Williams on your list? :huh:

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Nice to see you recognized & included Jack Marshall in your list.... looks solid. :thumbu:

BM67

Mar 5, 2002
In "The System"
Visit site
Nice to see you recognized & included Jack Marshall in your list.... looks solid. :thumbu:
Nice to see Marshall get a nod, but one name I'm not seeing on any of the lists is Jack Walker, a defensive dynamo who won 3 Cups. While primarily a passer he had 11 goals in 26 games over 7 Cup series with 4 teams, and 14 more in 24 other playoff games.

Canadiens1958

Nov 30, 2007
Lake Memphremagog, QC.
Defensive Hockey

Nice to see Marshall get a nod, but one name I'm not seeing on any of the lists is Jack Walker, a defensive dynamo who won 3 Cups. While primarily a passer he had 11 goals in 26 games over 7 Cup series with 4 teams, and 14 more in 24 other playoff games.

Defensive hockey is underappreciated in the HOH in general.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Highest for The Rocket and Bobby Orr. I like that.

Billy Smith ahead of Martin Brodeur. Thumbs up, but Smith should have been higher.

Bobby Hull 54th?

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Highest for The Rocket and Bobby Orr. I like that.

Billy Smith ahead of Martin Brodeur. Thumbs up, but Smith should have been higher.

Bobby Hull 54th?

... yes.... see, my theory on that.... well known Bobby Hull had no time for the legal profession or lawyers, badmouthing them all over the place.... representing himself in court, negotiating his own contracts & sponsorship deals and as qpq works in the legal profession... well.... its just his way of punishing Bobby.... forever... next year, in 3yrs, might not make the top 60 at all but then in 5-7yrs, back on it, listed at 55th, 59th or wherever.... keep turning the screws see.... drop him down a peg or two. :naughty:

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
... yes.... see, my theory on that.... well known Bobby Hull had no time for the legal profession or lawyers, badmouthing them all over the place.... representing himself in court, negotiating his own contracts & sponsorship deals and as qpq works in the legal profession... well.... its just his way of punishing Bobby.... forever... next year, in 3yrs, might not make the top 60 at all but then in 5-7yrs, back on it, listed at 55th, 59th or wherever.... keep turning the screws see.... drop him down a peg or two. :naughty:

I see.

The rest of the story.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
I see.

The rest of the story.

... it get worse.... qpq?.... has a big walk-in closet decked out with hockey memorabilia, posters, Felix Potvin etc..... Bobby Hull's 66 O'Pee-Chee?.... live color area faced nose to the corner way at the back... forever.... you wouldnt even know its there but for the 4 well chewed long since dried pieces of Juicy Fruit holding it up.... squint, you got #9 & some illegible stats.:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad