Paul StastnyWPG1
Blake WheelerWPG1
TJ OshieWSH1
John CarlsonWSH1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I am getting my butt kicked in points so I'm claiming being the only one to pick Vegas as a victory!

Going to need a Kucherov or Oshie hat trick with the other getting a goal as well to win.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
these playoffs officially blow if the wings fan wins it all
I've had next to nothing to cheer or be hopeful for since the 2009 season, with very little to hope for the future with the same incompetence in place ruining the franchise. This includes hoping for their continued demise in order for those in place to get fired, but even that couldn't happen. Definitely cheered a lot more for the Preds success in the last several years, and rightfully so, they have deserved every bit of it.

Haven't I suffered enough to be able to entertain the possibility if that does indeed happen, which I doubt it will as the #14 seed. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonesey

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I've had next to nothing to cheer or be hopeful for since the 2009 season, with very little to hope for the future with the same incompetence in place ruining the franchise. This includes hoping for their continued demise in order for those in place to get fired, but even that couldn't happen. Definitely cheered a lot more for the Preds success in the last several years, and rightfully so, they have deserved every bit of it.

Haven't I suffered enough to be able to entertain the possibility if that does indeed happen, which I doubt it will as the #14 seed. :)
Yeah I'm sure suffering through all of those teams in the 90's and early 2000's was just gut wrenching :sarcasm:

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad