Playoff Couturier

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
kudy i respect you, i understand your feelings are hurt and i just want to apologize. I did not realize the emotional toll of posting a statistic would have on you. Can you ever forgive me?

Based on your posts regarding Couturier in the past there is a damn clear agenda and you try to put me down? whoa man.

Maybe you should also question my sexual history which seems to be a thing for you, again based on past posts towards other posters.

Reactions: Curufinwe

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Based on your posts regarding Couturier in the past there is a damn clear agenda and you try to put me down? whoa man.

Maybe you should also question my sexual history which seems to be a thing for you, again based on past posts towards other posters.

Kudy i apologized i do not know what more you want from me. In regards to your other post, please keep your personal desires personal. As far as hockey goes. I simply stated a fact. It is not my fault that you think that stat portrays couturier in a bad light.

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
Kudy i apologized i do not know what more you want from me. In regards to your other post, please keep your personal desires personal. As far as hockey goes. I simply stated a fact. It is not my fault that you think that stat portrays couturier in a bad light.

You seem to have been ostracized from your fanbase.

Reactions: mmvvpp

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You seem to have been ostracized from your fanbase.
Because he has been anti-Couturier for many years.

He has never been able to understand, that Couturier main goal, was to shutdown other teams top lines. And while he was posting 30-40 point seasons, he was doing his job....out score top lines.

A few years ago, when Couturier went to the World Championships, Jtown was saying it was a waste and instead should be home hitting the weights.

Even this year, he has talked about Patrick moving to the top line and Couturier dropping down. And even Giroix back to centre while Couturier goes to the 3rd line.

Every GDT the last 5 years, 90% of his posts are about Couturier, no one else. And when he would play good games, or go on months of producing points, Jtown disappeared.

He also ignores context, like listed above, that he was not used in a scoring role. He'll even Couturier himself went to Hakstol at the end of last season, and told him he wanted a bigger role offensively because he was being underused.

He started this exact thread on our board, and it was shut down. He then posted this info in a different thread. Then started is thread we are in. He knows the issue is the messenger, not the message. That's why he even posted how he did. After years of hearing his bullshit on Couturier, he is running out of bad things he can post about. He found one, and made 3 posts about the same thing. Then Couturier shut him up again. But don't worry, when Couts has his next bad game, Jtown will be right there to tell everyone.

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
Sean Couturier scored 3 goals, 1 assist in his 2nd playoff game ever. Coots has failed to score in his next 18 playoff games.

Out of 20 playoff games , Sean has 1 game in which he has had points.

When does his streak end? Has there ever been such a streak for a player who gets his ice time?
Why are you asking when his streak will end? Nobody knows when it will happen. Have some patience.

Reactions: Rebels57

ChiefWiggum

Dec 17, 2016
Newfoundland
Probably won't. I'm a Flyers fan and, although I believe last night's game was mostly a derivation of absolutely horrific goaltending and playoff jitters, the Penguins absolutely shut down the Flyers power play last night which is what the Capitals did in 2016. The power play for the Flyers is based entirely on rims around the boards to spread out the attack and send the puck to open areas. The Penguins destroyed this strategy by playing aggressively along the outside and along the boards to take away any time Giroux would normally have to corral a rimmed puck along the dasher.

I love speaking too soon. LOL go flyers

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Absolute insane series from Couturier, will be a driving force when the flyers are ready to compete in a couple years.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Coots is the only bright spot really from Flyers this series. You could say Provy too, altho he made a very costly mistake today but all in all was the best dman in the series IMO.

He played lights out tonight. He is a fighter.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Amazing year, I was wrong for thinking he could never be a star, the offense we teased Flyers fans about, it is there after all. Lots of crow to eat, what a heck of a season. Hope he can keep building on it.

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad