Playerunknown's battleground

Discussion in 'Geek Emporium' started by Seb, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Saskatoon

Saskatoon Registered User

I think reduced recoil and increased damage

2. SolidSnakeUS

SolidSnakeUS Registered User Sponsor

Basically this. It's kind of a laser right now.

3. 542365

542365 Schwartz Be With You

Yeah I got some play time over the weekend and it was deadly. Only found one in like 20% of my matches though. Feels like it's more rare than it used to be, but that could just be due to a small sample size of games. Didn't find the SLR either, but did find a couple adrenaline syringes. I'm looking forward to playing some more soon.

4. PK Cronin

PK Cronin Bailey Fan Club Prez

I'm having an issue with my sights since the recent update. There have been multiple games where I've had someone in my sights at a distance that doesn't need to be adjusted for drop (~100m or so) and I'm shooting wildly above or below them with the crosshairs dead center on them. It's bizarre and it seems when I adjust even a little bit that it goes wildly in the opposite direction...not sure what the issue is, if it's lag, or something else...I just don't know.

5. 542365

542365 Schwartz Be With You

I'm not an expert by any means, but that sounds like lag/De-Sync. Where you're shooting is not actually where they are anymore so you're missing. I've been hit with some brutal de-sync recently too. Like I'll be riding with a friend in a vehicle and it will start down a road the opposite direction we're supposed to be headed, I'll ask them where the hell they're going, and then all of a sudden we snap forward on the correct route. Really bizarre. Thankfully haven't had that happen in combat yet, but I don't think they've ironed out all of the bugs in the servers still.

6. Murzu

Murzu Fire Bednar. Please.

Two days ago got my first four chicken dinner day.

At first I disliked the patch. I still think they shouldn't have nerfed the ARs as much as they did but I've gotten used to it.

M4 is still the best IMO as it's so versatile. Add an vertical grip to it and you can spray and shoot to long distance *almost* like before.

Thumb grip seems fine and half grip is bad ass on automatic mode after the first 2-3 bullets have been fired.

And yeah, Vector and UMP rock in this patch. But my god, so does SLR. That thing is a laser.

7. WubbaLubbaDubDub

WubbaLubbaDubDub And that's why I always say, Shumshumschilpiddydah

I just want to get out of the ****ing game preview on xb1 and release the full game damnit. I love playing, but I need at least a new map to play. Or at least the experimental servers to play on.

8. Saskatoon

Saskatoon Registered User

We got a chicken dinner on my first game of the new update. Man do SMG's feel like laser beams now.

9. McDNicks17

McDNicks17 #OrangeBlueZoo

The Tommy Gun is pretty fun right now.

10. PK Cronin

PK Cronin Bailey Fan Club Prez

Figured out what the issue was, but not sure why it was only noticeable on PUBG and not other games.

I have a drawing tablet connected to my PC and something moved onto it slightly, so it randomly caused the mouse to spasm causing me to shoot wildly. After removing the item I've been able to hit people with much more regularity than before. Makes the game a lot more fun when you're hitting what you're aiming at!