Playerunknown's battleground

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Finally playing he game!! It's much harder than it looks on TV while watching Summit lmao

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Damn this game is fun but makes be tilt so hard

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Got my 5th victory yesterday. Was ranked top-5000 when I logged out.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Finally won my first game in duos. I'm definitely getting better at this game as I play. I suspect wins should start coming in more frequently.

I also got my longest kill, almost doubling my last longest kill. 679 meters!! I was on the far western tip of the southern island and get an AWM with an 8x scope from a crate. I spotted somebody looting the houses on the main island. I probably took like 6-7 shots at him but finally killed him. That number will stay on my stats page for a very long time.

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
I swear most of time time I shoot straight at the other guys and not a single bullet hits them, all while holding my breath.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I've made top ten a few times single player. Mainly because I jump out towards the end of the ride. I seem to do well PVP inside buildings but when I'm out in the open I always get picked apart :cry:

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
I've made top ten a few times single player. Mainly because I jump out towards the end of the ride. I seem to do well PVP inside buildings but when I'm out in the open I always get picked apart :cry:

Yep, sums up my experience

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I haven't had this much fun playing a video game in awhile. I don't even know what it is about this game but I enjoy it so much more than H1z1

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Picking this game up the minute it goes on sale. I've been watching twitch streams of it for the last week or so and it looks amazing.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
After getting 2nd five times (in duo and squad), I finally won a game in single queue.

8yVmgNG.jpg

My only kill was the final kill. :laugh: I wasn't avoiding people or camping either, I just couldn't find anyone until the end. I shot at a few guys, but they were killed by other people in the area.

This game is fun as heck, especially if you have people to play with.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
After playing it some more, I'm still having fun, but man this game is laggy. Half the time I play textures don't even load, and people frequently teleport around when I'm shooting at them. And this is happening to all my friends as well so it's not just my computer

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I haven't had a problem with textures but I was getting a flashing square with a red dot scope which was really annoying.

The only time I've really had an issue with lag is at the start of games when there's still 100 people in the game, especially if you all drop into the same spot. I generally don't go for highly contested areas though. I like finding a smaller batch of houses and go from small groups to small groups. A lot of people generally go to big cities or military zones. There's too much danger there for me to bother. Especially in cities with apartments, you never know where people are watching from.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Picking this game up the minute it goes on sale. I've been watching twitch streams of it for the last week or so and it looks amazing.
Should have picked it up on release. I've mad about $15 now from selling skins.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
After playing it some more, I'm still having fun, but man this game is laggy. Half the time I play textures don't even load, and people frequently teleport around when I'm shooting at them. And this is happening to all my friends as well so it's not just my computer
Well to be fair, the game isn't finished and is insanely more popular than they expected. :P

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Well to be fair, the game isn't finished and is insanely more popular than they expected. :P

Oh yeah I completely understand, and its actually gotten better the past couple days. Still insanely fun

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Oh yeah I completely understand, and its actually gotten better the past couple days. Still insanely fun

Heh, I was actually thinking it's gotten worse the past couple days. :laugh:

Still not enough to really bother me though. It's only the beginning of the game when there's a ton of people left.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Anybody ever been to the island in the top right corner? Anytime me and my friends get a plane ride that will take us close enough to the coast we go there, tons of good loot and you can usually make it back before the circle gets to you.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I have gone there once because I heard good things if you can get there quickly enough. We got some good loot but it's really dependent on how quickly you can get a boat.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I have gone there once because I heard good things if you can get there quickly enough. We got some good loot but it's really dependent on how quickly you can get a boat.

Yeah if you don't find a boat (or if you do find a boat but it has barely any gas) you're kind of screwed, but if you do find a good boat you're set for the game usually

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah if you don't find a boat (or if you do find a boat but it has barely any gas) you're kind of screwed, but if you do find a good boat you're set for the game usually
I've found it's much better for duo than squad.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Just won my first game. Squad with two other friends, we all stayed alive for the entire game. Felt good!

However, as much as I enjoy the game, the really really bad optimization and laggy gameplay can be quite frustrating at times. I mean, it's not even a pretty game and I have to play it at the lowest to even be able to play... Im having around 50FPS and the delay I guess I have nowhere close to where I want. Hopefully they fix this kind of stuff because I love how it plays, especially with friends =)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad