Player Vent Thread

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi guys. This is for discussing players in fantasy who are ruining your life, not your leagues drama. I’ll start:

Is there a player even more, not just useless, but a complete liability or negative asset than Jonathan f***ing Huberdeau?

How does a former 100 point 30g scorer making nearly $11m dollar player sabotage my f***ing week when down ONLY 1.2 points this morning (with huberdeau, lindholm, and markstrom all in the lineup), and my opponent AFK not having active players or adding anyone to start.

Lindholm himself is not excused for being particularly worthless, but the -4 and negative 8 points from the player in question must be some sort of jumanji f***ing curse that he brings to fantasy hockey.

Again, I just have to marvel at the absurdity — I went from being down 1.2 points to losing by over 10 against an opponent with NO PLAYERS IN THE LINEUP. I was projected to win by 40!

How the f*** is that possible?

Jonathan Huberdeau, f***ing clown.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Huberdeau has 4 points and was a later round pick in most drafts. Meanwhile guys like Tage Thompson and Alex Tuch have 2 points combined....

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
Jamie Drysdale, argh. Will this guy ever be healthy! Will other prospects eventually take his spot on PP?

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I rage dropped Gustavsson after giving up 5 against CBJ and picked up Woll. My fantasy league kept making fun of me.

Greatest move ever. Minny is toast this year.

Umingmak

Oct 12, 2014
Wildeye Brewing
I'm about ready to give up on Beniers. Seattle just looks terrible so far this year, and he's done nothing. Major +/- liability.

If Weegar weren't such a beast for shots and blocks, I'd drop him too.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Not his fault, but I can’t get Rust into my line-up with Kucherov & Nylander pretty much playing every night that he is…

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
Jamie Drysdale, man will this kid ever be healthy....And I can't find any news on the progress of his injury, pathetic how the NHL gives no news on injury status compared to all of the other professional leagues.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
What’s up with Lindholm? B’s doing great but he’s like a passenger.

He's never been a top pts producer, last year was an anomaly.

My vent is is directed at John Carlson, Zach Werenski and Mika Zibanejad

Gimme a sign of life

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad