Rosters and Ratings: Player Ratings

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
With EA's massive mess up on the inability to edit player ratings, we are still able to create players and add them to teams.

Is there a place to find legitimate ratings for players that are just entering the NHL? i.e. McDavid, Panarin, Plotnikov etc.

What qualifies as a legitimate rating?

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Didn't EA say you would be able to edit players plus ratings in NHL 16 again?

I think he is talking about 15, but if not, it is in 16 like you said.

I am not really aware of any ratings database or anything like that. I just create prospects with McDavid as a benchmark. Eichel at High Elite potential at about 71 OVR, Marner at Medium Elite potential at about 68 OVR, Hanifin at Medium Elite potential at about 69 OVR, etc...

NHL RankKing

Fantasy Guru
Aug 31, 2013
Hockeytown
www.nhlrankking.com
Yes, I was talking about 15. It's kind of ridiculous that EA didn't put editing a player into the game, and even more ridiculous how excited people are getting that EA is re-adding this feature.... like they are somehow bowing to what their users want.

I was hoping that there was some website that had a database of 'new' players with reputable comprehensive ratings... guess not.

Thanks for your help though

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I think he is talking about 15, but if not, it is in 16 like you said.

I am not really aware of any ratings database or anything like that. I just create prospects with McDavid as a benchmark. Eichel at High Elite potential at about 71 OVR, Marner at Medium Elite potential at about 68 OVR, Hanifin at Medium Elite potential at about 69 OVR, etc...

I think Eichel should be an 80 or 81 at the very least because of how NHL ready he is

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: