Player Discussion: Adam Gaudette (#882)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
It seems crazy to me the way that posters still continue to read into cliched stock answers (that are basically a coached prerequisite) in player interviews as any indication of what they're likely to do.

In fact, if you couldn't find an example of anything that notes that he's happy to be with the organization, that would be so wildly out of the ordinary that it would be closer to clear indication that he's going to leave :laugh:

college players are more tight-lipped than average

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
YAWN

Not happening I know your being sarcastic but give it a rest its just not true that hes lost interest in hockey or going to play tennis. Check out his twitter (careful hes a Trump supporter)

https://twitter.com
I dunno, this seems pretty unambiguous to me.

Gaudette_zpssznuxugu.png

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Would expect he'll be signed and actually playing a few games for the Canucks towards the end of next season, not unlike Boeser and Molino last season....will be guy to watch at the prospects camp next week

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I dunno, this seems pretty unambiguous to me.

Gaudette_zpssznuxugu.png

Yeah, I follow tennis extremely closely and word on the street is that he's actively pursuing it as his professional career and hockey is just more of a hobby for him.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
All I see on his Twitter account is that he's on his way to Vancouver for development camp. Seems like a lot of sweating about nothing in here.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
All I see on his Twitter account is that he's on his way to Vancouver for development camp. Seems like a lot of sweating about nothing in here.

Yeah i think so. I think the whole tennis thing is blown WAY out of proportion here folks. All signs pointing to him singing here... i hope

groov2

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah, I follow tennis extremely closely and word on the street is that he's actively pursuing it as his professional career and hockey is just more of a hobby for him.

It's true. He's actually coming here for Hollyburn Tennis Camp in West Van. I heard that he didn't even bring his hockey gear. Friend of a friend.

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
Yeah i think so. I think the whole tennis thing is blown WAY out of proportion here folks. All signs pointing to him singing here... i hope

So he's starting a music career...?

I didn't see anything about that on his twitter.

I'm confused. I thought he was now going to focus on tennis.

Hopefully these are just summer fads, or the Canucks can wave goodbye to another promising young player...

That Canuck luck...

groov2

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver

Hopefully these are just summer fads, or the Canucks can wave goodbye to another promising young player...

That Canuck luck...

I just hope this doesn't mean that we are trading him to Nashville.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
It's nothing to do with Tennis, he's actively pursuing an interest in Tannins. He saw that Somm's documentary and decided competitive sports are silly.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC

That Canuck luck...

Yeah I actually believe he's coming to Vancouver because he's set to open for Chad Brownlee.

Got that Canuck connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad