PL round 17

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So I missed the first few minutes of the game, but apparently Lukaku had a hard challenge that several pundits were saying should have been a straight red, but didn't get any card at all.

Will be interesting if anything comes of it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So I missed the first few minutes of the game, but apparently Lukaku had a hard challenge that several pundits were saying should have been a straight red, but didn't get any card at all.

Will be interesting if anything comes of it.
It won’t.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What games did these 10 points come off of?
I don’t agree with all of them but I am going to assume

Watford - offsides equalizer
Chelsea - not allowed to make sub
Everton - bad PK decision
WBA - bad handball decision

Don’t know the fifth.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah I don't remember them all off the top of my head but Watford, Everton and now West Brom, there was a game where there were 2 stonewall penalties that should have been called for fouls on Salah that went uncalled and likely would have resulted in a win I'm just forgetting the game. Chelsea I wasn't really considering, but anyway the point was more that it's been brutal and I just hope it turns sooner than later.

EDIT:

- Watford (A): Last minute offside and obstruction Britos clear, (ex-ref confirmed)
- Burnley (H): Salah stone wall penalty slide tackle by Mee (ex-ref confirmed)
- Newcastle (A): 2 penalties for blatant shirt pull for our attacking corner (ex-ref confirmed)
- Everton (H): terrible penalty call
- West Brom (H): Solanke's goal ruled out for handball

I want the team to play to its potential. Even if that goal today counted, would you say two goals in 180 minutes against Everton and West Brom is Liverpool playing to its potential?
How many 1 goal games have City won this season? Is that "playing to their potential"? Liverpool have lost 2 games this season. 2. They've been jobbed by reffing quite a bit so far and that makes a big difference. No team is going to go out there and score 4 or 5 goals every game.

Last edited:

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Yeah I don't remember them all off the top of my head but Watford, Everton and now West Brom, there was a game where there were 2 stonewall penalties that should have been called for fouls on Salah that went uncalled and likely would have resulted in a win I'm just forgetting the game. Chelsea I wasn't really considering, but anyway the point was more that it's been brutal and I just hope it turns sooner than later.

EDIT:

- Watford (A): Last minute offside and obstruction Britos clear, (ex-ref confirmed)
- Burnley (H): Salah stone wall penalty slide tackle by Mee (ex-ref confirmed)
- Newcastle (A): 2 penalties for blatant shirt pull for our attacking corner (ex-ref confirmed)
- Everton (H): terrible penalty call
- West Brom (H): Solanke's goal ruled out for handball

How many 1 goal games have City won this season? Is that "playing to their potential"? Liverpool have lost 2 games this season. 2. They've been jobbed by reffing quite a bit so far and that makes a big difference. No team is going to go out there and score 4 or 5 goals every game.
You didn't answer my question.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Even if Spurs won last night, it didn't look particularly pretty. The build-up play is as slow as a snail when they play possession. Winks helps but he had a below average game (for once). But I really wish that Mauricio would experiment more with counter-attacking. They've played their best football this season when he has done just that. It is what I think they should do against City on saturday.

At least Son and Lamela got to start and Dele got a rest. Son has been fantastic as of late, and Lamela looked good in his first start for over a year.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Liverpool just can't deliver in the league. It's been like this for over 25 years. Some big wins in Europe and always fail in England.

And please stop with the pathetic excuses when everyone knows that overall every big club get most of the calls their way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->