PL round 17

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Arsenal control the whole game but it'll be West Ham unhappy not to go home with 3...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Two weeks in a row, undone by a soft call.

Should have done more though.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Tally up to 10 points of reffing decisions gone against us. Have to think it turns around at some point.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Spurs in deep shit 2 matches ago. Now back up to 4th and maybe....just maybe they've figured out this Wembley thing.

Let's see if they can get a positive results at Man City over the weekend. *cringe*

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I haven't seen today's disallowed goal, but they've been undone by scoring one goal in 180 minutes of play.
Well what do you want? We score good goals they call them off. Other teams score illegitimate goals they're left to stand and penalties are given to the opposition for funsies while we're held by low blocks of teams that don't have any interest in trying to do anything but defend for 95% of the game.

It's tough.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Well what do you want? We score good goals they call them off. Other teams score illegitimate goals they're left to stand and penalties are given to the opposition for funsies while we're held by low blocks of teams that don't have any interest in trying to do anything but defend for 95% of the game.

It's tough.
I want to be able to score goals against inferior teams. I don't care if one goal was disallowed. That's such a cop-out when we both know Liverpool is capable of scoring more than one goal against Everton and West Brom.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You want to be able to score but don't care if we do score and then it's disallowed (wrongly)?

I'd love to see refs and leagues alike reward teams that actually try to play.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs in deep **** 2 matches ago. Now back up to 4th and maybe....just maybe they've figured out this Wembley thing.

Let's see if they can get a positive results at Man City over the weekend. *cringe*

Remember what happened last year when we faced league-leaders Manchester City? :)

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
heh, that was a pretty blatant handball by Solanke. i mean, i know why he did it as the ball would have whizzed past him and Nyom likely clears.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not entirely surprised that a Liverpool supporter thinks defending isn't real football.
Despite it being a troll post...You can defend well and still try to play. Sticking 10 players in the box and keeping your entire team behind the ball isn't defending well it's just anti-football.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
You want to be able to score but don't care if we do score and then it's disallowed (wrongly)?

I'd love to see refs and leagues alike reward teams that actually try to play.
I want the team to play to its potential. Even if that goal today counted, would you say two goals in 180 minutes against Everton and West Brom is Liverpool playing to its potential?

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad