TOMORROW

Newcastle v. Everton
Southampton v. Leicester
Swansea v. ManCity
Liverpool v. W. Brom
ManU v. Bournemouth
Spurs v. Brighton Hove
W Ham v. Arsenal

Burnley may end today in 4th place. I know they would pass Spurs, but that's a great story. I hope they keep up their good play.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Good on Burnley. Sitting in 4th place right now.

Probably gonna drop back down to 7th after tomorrow, but still good to see them even close to that.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Good on Burnley. Sitting in 4th place right now.

Probably gonna drop back down to 7th after tomorrow, but still good to see them even close to that.
I think there's a fair chance that one of Spurs, Gunners or Pool drop points. Which would see them top 6. Maybe top 5.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I predicted Burnley to get relegated, and I thought they did too seeing how they sold Andre Gray to Watford lmao

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm feeling good about the game tomorrow; West Ham on the other hand are just getting into decent form. Should be interesting, though Arsenal usually manage to grab something late against smaller teams regardless of their form.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I think there's a fair chance that one of Spurs, Gunners or Pool drop points. Which would see them top 6. Maybe top 5.

I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying fair chance.

West Ham is a straight tire fire, despite their win over the weekend, although might care more for the fake London derby. Liverpool should easily win, as should Spurs.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I'd have to think that re: Burnley, that's the highest position any team has ever gotten to this far into the season with their goals per game number. Astonishing.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Xhaka with 2 comical errors 2 mins into the match. I'm convinced he's the worst player in the EPL that starts consistently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad