Sunday:

Bournemouth - Southampton
#
Man City - West Ham

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Both Matip and Klavan out for Liverpool at Brighton.

Meaning they will be getting Moreno, Lovren, Gomez, Trent at the back, unless Robertson is rotated in (which is possible). Champions League game on Wednesday too and no other Centerbacks in sight. Matip looks week-to-week and right on schedule as this is around when he has gotten injured every year he has been in the team.

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Lacazette will miss the game vs. Utd. Might be out a few weeks actually. Fortunately, the schedule in December doesn't seem as taxing so they should be okay without him...

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hope Klopp uses Coutinho, Solanke and Robertson for this one.

TAA - Lovren - Gomez - Robertson
Milner - Wijnaldum - Henderson - Coutinho
Salah - Solanke
That's what I would use with the CL game being imperative next week where I'd like to see Ox, Mane, Firmino, Moreno and possibly Lallana come back in.

Either way it's a must win game. Hope the lads keep up the good league form.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United missing Bailly, Jones, and Fellaini, while Matic is in doubt.

Mourinho says we'll attack when we have the ball, but with those injuries on defense I'd be shocked to see him be aggressive. He'll try and lock it down and hope for a fluke goal or a draw.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hope Klopp uses Coutinho, Solanke and Robertson for this one.

TAA - Lovren - Gomez - Robertson
Milner - Wijnaldum - Henderson - Coutinho
Salah - Solanke
That's what I would use with the CL game being imperative next week where I'd like to see Ox, Mane, Firmino, Moreno and possibly Lallana come back in.

Either way it's a must win game. Hope the lads keep up the good league form.
I think Lallana is still banged up. I do like that lineup on the road but I would take Wijnaldum out for AOC, (who has been great). I do think Milner has to be on to help Trent out.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

Mourinho says we'll attack when we have the ball, but with those injuries on defense I'd be shocked to see him be aggressive. He'll try and lock it down and hope for a fluke goal or a draw.

Not a bad bet against Arsenal any day of the week

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

Lindelof-Smalling-Rojo back 3. Gonna stuff the MF and look to counter.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Emre Can is playing Centerback today. Never thought I would see that under Klopp, especially in a Back 4. Robertson is in at LB too.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I like the lineup. Good rotations even if they're mostly forced. Hope it's still the 4-4-2.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Liverpool couldn't have put that goal together better if Brighton hadn't had any players in their own half

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So Wijnaldum is basically playing LCB in a back 3 today. Can at RCB. If you are going to experiment may as well do it at Brighton.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Liverpool couldn't have put that goal together better if Brighton hadn't had any players in their own half

Yep. Beautiful team goal. If Salah's touch was better today he could probably have had 2 more.
So Wijnaldum is basically playing LCB in a back 3 today. Can at RCB. If you are going to experiment may as well do it at Brighton.

Yeah it was weird to watch at first but they're playing a 3421. Looks alright so far. I like Can at CB. Best place for him if he can be disciplined. Also Coutinho looks good today.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yep. Beautiful team goal. If Salah's touch was better today he could probably have had 2 more.

Yeah it was weird to watch at first but they're playing a 3421. Looks alright so far. I like Can at CB. Best place for him if he can be disciplined. Also Coutinho looks good today.
Yeah. Robertson and Trent are playing super high up the pitch it’s definitely 3-4-something

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Salah is on fire, sometimes you have to really wish they counted assists in football

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad