Pre-Game Talk: Pittsburgh vs Toronto, Saturday Feb 17th, 7pmET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
I don't see that happening ever for good reason but y u do that man, now i so badly wanna see that unit... Commom Babs just for 30sec

Is there really a good reason? I haven't seen any evidence that the "spread out your scoring" approach works on the PP. Stack the first unit for a minute, if they can't get it done, get a few shooters and a grinder in front of the net and hope for a bounce.

Reactions: supermann_98

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
the only way i see mcelhinney playing on a day other than a back to back is if the leafs clinch a playoff spot before the season ends. and that may not even happen

What the heck are you talking about? Theyre up 19pts on the 4th place atlantic team (although more gsmes played). Theyre already like 99% locked into a playoff spot and will likely be locked into spot #3 with 10+ games to play unless one of Boston/Tbay go on a very significant losing streak.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Is there really a good reason? I haven't seen any evidence that the "spread out your scoring" approach works on the PP. Stack the first unit for a minute, if they can't get it done, get a few shooters and a grinder in front of the net and hope for a bounce.
100% agreed, and it’s not like the 2nd unit wouldn’t get their share:

JVR Marleau Bozak
Gardiner Zaitsev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->