Confirmed Trade: [PIT/CAR] Josh Jooris for Greg McKegg

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Lmao. Wow. So We're really gonna be wasting a lineup spot for a guy just to PK? Brassard can't PK at all?

Jooris is just a faster Rowney. Plays wing and Centre. Marginal upgrade on Rowney. Yay...

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Why the hell didn’t Rutherford pick up a depth dman? Hunwick is absolutely terrible, if we suffer 1 injury in the back end, we are in serious trouble.

Lol I forgot about McKegg. He’s also awful. No one wins this trade.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
How is this trade doing Francis a solid? Will Canes’ fans defend him for sitting on his hands because he made one crap trade? It’s cool, I traded a fourth line center for a sixth line center. I didn’t work out, oh well.
McKegg is building quite a collection of NHL sweaters over the last few years.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
ROFL, this is the Canes deadline move.

Jooris was recently waived and sent to Charlotte. He is a 13th forward on a good day.

Yeah, but we only want him to be a C/W replacement over Rowney... who's not even a 13F on a good day. But with Brassard not being a big PKer, it's very possible that Rowney would be dressing nightly as a 4th line winger just to be the PK2 center. Jooris can boot him from that spot, if that's the direction we're going in. JJ in, also means that Rowney isn't 1 (or best case 2) injurys away from being a regular.

cvrle1

Jun 24, 2017
I cant start a new thread, so will post here. GMJR said earlier today that if everything goes well, Pens will have new deal with Horni tomorrow.

"Over my career, I've done very few contracts in the middle of the year. I think it says a lot about what Patric Horqvist means to us to do this now... If everything goes well, the deal should be done tomorrow."

Hornqvist extension in PIT is expected to be for five years with an AAV of $5.3M
— Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie)

If this is the term, it will be 1M raise, as his cap hit now is 4.25M. SOme folks were speculating that he could get even 6M a year if he hits UFA, so it would be good deal for both parties.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
For anyone who cares:
Capture.PNG

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Carolina makes me sad.

Peters: "We're right there, so close, just need some help to boost this lineup"

Francis: "Here's Greg McKegg for ya"

Peters: "Who the fu**"
Just imagine being a fan of them. 2006 literally feels like a lifetime ago. So does 2009, the last time we made the playoffs.

Francis is an awful GM. Can't wait to acquire another Blackhawks castoff this offseason. More Darlings and Rasks signing long term, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->