Pics from Terry Sawchuk's NHL Last Game on April 14, 1970

puckhead103*

i've read david dupris' book on sawchuk, where he mentions sawchuk's last NHL appearance was on april 14, 1970.....

in this game, the rangers were getting forechecked by the big bad bruins......

to get the rangers rested, especially getting giacomin some breathing room, emile francis replaced giacomin with sawchuk in the nets.....

for the rangers to get a breather, terry took some warmup shots until the ref said enough was enough......then sawchuk skates back to the bench....making his last nhl appearance before dying a month later.....

the only way i might to get to see this if someone owned the boston bruin hockey highlights from the 1969-1970 season.......

i suspect the bruin highlights probably included the match against the rangers that year.....and included sawchuk's two last appearances....game 2 and game 5

so i am asking if anyone has the bruin season/playoff highlights from 1970 to see if it included sawchuk's last NHL appearance....

i'm probably looking for someone who is creative enough to convert the highlights into pics or just a dvd-ized video of the appearance..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->