Pick Out The Standout Prospects

FightingEmu

Apr 10, 2023
Keep all dynasty in a sog and goal weighted league. I got mcdavid and first pick but i skewed pretty damn young in the rest of the draft lol! I need a couple thjngs to go my way to be a legit contender and realistically i feel like im more of a bubble playoff team (6 of 12 make it in).

I think i addressed team needs early with tarasov soggard, korchinski, and casey so right now im just looking at a mixed bag of forwards. Some of these guys are all upside some are fairly projectable. I think Samoskevich is a no brainer at the top of the list and im sort of loving thr boom potwntial with Firkus- but a lot less confident after that.

We need to make a decision at 100 games played and 40 for goaloes.

If you could just pick out any guys that might be a tier higher than the rest- maybe a top five if theres a clear bunch?

Samoskevich
Firkus
Lekkermaki
Kasper
Bystedt
Denisenko
Yurov
Brink
Raty
Pastujov
Chinakov
Podkolzin
Hoglander
Kovalenko

A few dmen and goalies available too- standouts are:

Poirier
Benning
Z Jones
Grans
Ufko
Commesso
Makniemi
Chrona
Bussi

FightingEmu

Apr 10, 2023
Thank you!! I ended up taking lekkerimaki! I hope im buying low!!

Bystedt is still there and im a fan- but I'm wondering if I should go all out on upside with my last pick and swing for the fences on firkus? I know he's small and he slid but there's a lot of rumbling about his upside lol!

Also this is sort of crazy but no one drafted Daniel But- lol! We had a lot of years available but its still kind of shocking that in a 72 round farm draft the 12th guy wants taking. I know he's a project but I have no problem waiting on him if the upside is legit. The only timelime that matters for farm eligibility is that they have to be under 100 NHL games played.

So with Lekkerimaki in the bag- would you use your last pick on:

Bystedt
But
Firkus

Let me know!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad