Value of: Pick #32 for Roster Player

SteadyFreddie

Jun 11, 2018
can we please stop with this ****? over stating things has gone way past it's expiration date.
Everything's going to be o.k buddy. I know you're jealous that the wings won't be getting Matt Martin. Just look at it this way, the wings nearly have a full roster of players with Matt Martin's skill, so the wings will probably have a few 30+ goal scorers as well. Everybody wins!

Reactions: Raymoondo

SteadyFreddie

Jun 11, 2018
That 1st pick on day 2 could garner some serious interest depending on how the 1st rd goes.
Yeah it will likely happen. It seems like in every draft there are a few players projected for 26-30 that fall into the 2nd round.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Sabres need scoring wingers

Spooner or Namestnikov

I could see Namestnikov having success with Eichel.

Want more for Namest but we can talk other assets.

Spooner + Rangers 2019 2nd + rfa rights to Tambellini
for
Sabes 2018 2nd [32OA]

Buf gets instant gratification and comparable pick next yr, notwithstanding Rangers likely to suck, but maybe not worst overall

Spooner helps w/now
Tambs is a freebie w/scoring bloodline you get 1yr min $ 2way deal

Rangers get another selection.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
I like Conacher but I’d just as soon give his roster spot to Peca if we can convince him to resign with us, so if we could get a high second rounder for CC and send him somewhere he has a chance at cracking the everyday lineup I’d view it as a win for everybody.

It was sarcasm.

Conacher was an awesome College player in Buffalo.

Not so much as an NHL player...

Failed humor on my part.... :dunno:

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
It was sarcasm.

Conacher was an awesome College player in Buffalo.

Not so much as an NHL player...

Failed humor on my part.... :dunno:

Haha sorry, it’s been a long night. Gotta admit I was surprised you seemed so excited about him.:laugh:

That said he’s actually been pretty decent for us in spurts. Just can’t seem to do it consistently enough to earn a regular spot in the lineup.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Haha sorry, it’s been a long night. Gotta admit I was surprised you seemed so excited about him.:laugh:

That said he’s actually been pretty decent for us in spurts. Just can’t seem to do it consistently enough to earn a regular spot in the lineup.

I like him also, but as you mention, he doesn't play well over long stretches...

Last edited:

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
I have 2 trade ideas

#1.

Zack Bogosian + SJ 2019 1st + 2018 2nd

for

Tanev + 2020 3rd

# 2

Zack Bogosian/Matt Moulson + 2018 2nd

for

Goldobin + 2020 3rd/2019 4th

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Pick 32 has alot of value IMO, its a hard pick to trade. you have all night to reassess your draft plan to see who missed the first round because round 2-7 happens day 2

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008

I am very curious to see what the Sens do about Dzingel. Only making 1.8mil, scored 23 goals last year, one of the quickest skaters in the league... he should be incredibly appealing to a contender looking for scoring depth.

Sens will either extend him or trade him by the deadline, imo. Maybe sooner, who knows. I think he could be a great addition for the Capitals, possibly something around the 31st pick.

Reactions: ErikBrannstrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->