Photoshop Thread Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I'm sure people can do something with this....

giphy.gif

(a slightly larger version can be downloaded here h--p://gph.is/2GJY7SE )

I love how he goes down like he was shot, and then the puck bounces off him and in.

mrpither

Dec 1, 2005
the 'verse
Someone needs to make one of those thousand yard stare gifs with Kov interrupted with Oshie potting goal after goal in that Sochi shootout... please?

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I do agree with some other posts I saw earlier - we need a HOF thread for all the best photoshops to vote on and put in one place for us all to look at their glory!!

tumbleweed Kesler for sure
Jokinen trying to eat flying waffles for sure
the light saber decapitation - Ballard I believe
all of these Kessel ones are priceless
Boudreau eating chicken - and I remember some dancing little girl in there as well lol!

HOF for the GIF's!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
267rj5.jpg

Can someone please have Pacioretty hoist a golf bag? Or patio umbrella, given that he's often referred to as "Patioready"?

I'm probably going to get nowhere with this request but at least I tried.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Sticking to the patio theme and another nickname that was coined on the Hab forum about how Pacioretty is so invisible on the perimeter of most plays that he's like a wax statue, so he became Wax Statueretty.

Combining the wax statue reference and the prior patio moniker, I created a theme where Pacioretty has a passion for patio decor. Now that he's out of the lineup for the rest of the season, he's had more time to dedicate to his passion, which gave rise to his first book ...

26a0ey.jpg

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I do agree with some other posts I saw earlier - we need a HOF thread for all the best photoshops to vote on and put in one place for us all to look at their glory!!

tumbleweed Kesler for sure
Jokinen trying to eat flying waffles for sure
the light saber decapitation - Ballard I believe
all of these Kessel ones are priceless
Boudreau eating chicken - and I remember some dancing little girl in there as well lol!

HOF for the GIF's!!!

Lucic nutcracker for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->