OT: PHNX Podcast

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Do y’all think this company makes a profit? Always wondered how they would. They seem to have a decent amount of overhead.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Do y’all think this company makes a profit? Always wondered how they would. They seem to have a decent amount of overhead.

No, I don't. I also think that once PHNX goes under, another one will spring up in its place and Craig will move over to it. These regional sports blog/pod enterprises are like weeds. They're not pretty, easily plucked, but hard to eliminate completely.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
No, I don't. I also think that once PHNX goes under, another one will spring up in its place and Craig will move over to it. These regional sports blog/pod enterprises are like weeds. They're not pretty, easily plucked, but hard to eliminate completely.
And if they get enough subscribers someone buys them out and the process repeats.

Reactions: SniperHF

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2015
I somewhat enjoy it, at least when they’re talking hockey and not favorite beverages, furnitures and stuff. Im also soooo tired of the tank/Bedard talk in every episode. Was the same thing last season with Shane Wright. As a fan half across the world this pod is great for catching up.

Leah - great show host, not so great hockey analyst

Petey - I like his puck talk and his grumpy attitude. I guess we have a lot in common, lol

Craig - the obvious star of the show

Also the interview episodes with Coyotes profiles are the best imo.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Good and interesting interview with GMBA is now up for those of you that missed it

Watched this one live. Really good insights by BA on the trade deadline. Very clear this man knows what he is doing and has a vision. He once again brought up the prospect of "buying" players with all the draft capital they have acquired. This is what I have been saying for weeks now... draft picks are currency. Just because the Yotes are acquiring picks in 2026 does not mean the "rebuild" is going to last longer than expected... I fully expect picks to be used to move up in the draft or target similar prospects to McBain (who has impressed me so far).

BA also addresses the criticism of taking on bad contracts and why that wasnt part of the Chychrun deal. I think he mentioned one team's offer was up to $13M money coming back.

I believe this deadline was a success...of course a lot depends on where that Sens pick lands, but BA mentioned ""11-15" a couple times, so I have a feeling there is a player they have identified in that range and they are going after them.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
They could significantly shorten these things by eliminating all the bs. I’d probably be more interested.
Will listen to the BA one, when I get the chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad