Value of: Philipp Kurashev

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Honestly I think Davidson should look to see if there is interest in overpayment for Kurashev

- 9 goals + 23 assist for 32 pts in 49 games
- 24 yrs old
- Can play C/W
- signed thru next season at $2.25M (RFA in 2025 offseason)

Wouldn't get Hagel package of multiple 1st rounders but I wonder if there would be interest and deal for Hawks to jump at

Hawks also can retain 50% on his salary next year to help fit him on contender. and get better package

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
What are his strengths and weaknesses? All I know is that he plays with Bedard(?) but haven't watched how he's been racking up his points, and don't know how's his play without the puck.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
If the Hawks were stupid enough to move him, i'd be all over that for the Canucks.

He's a "rich man's" Pius Suter. Might not be as good at Center, but he's better as a winger. He'd be a great cheap little pickup for someone who just needs a real good complementary Top-9 Winger.

I don't really see why Chicago would move him though. He clearly works as a player who can vibe with their future star. If nothing else, that's worth something. Especially for a team that is going to continue to have a hard time attracting players as Free Agents. I'd much rather have a Kurashev than a Beauvillier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad