"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
giphy.gif

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
If Hank is starting next game I don't know what to say

This is brutal. There's no reason to play him every game since we're going nowhere and he's struggling on top of it

He could take up Curling with all the pucks he's sweeping out of his net recently

Not fair to him to keep playing him. Sign some mook goalie if you don't want to start Halverson or the Russian

carlsection404

Apr 9, 2012
THIS TEAM IS A FLAT OUT JOKE FIRE AV ALREADY 2 GAMES IN A ROW RAN OUT THE BUILDING OH AND BY THE WAY HANK IS A FLAT OUT JOKE ITS TIME TO MOVE ON ITS TIME

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Kept pace with them for 2 periods of very entertaining hockey, the third, not so much.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If Hank is starting next game I don't know what to say

This is brutal. There's no reason to play him every game since we're going nowhere and he's struggling on top of it

He could take up Curling with all the pucks he's sweeping out of his net recently

Not fair to him to keep playing him. Sign some mook goalie if you don't want to start Halverson or the Russian

AV has this weird thing where he just hates certain guys (Buchnevich, Yandle, Smith, E. Staal) and this year he decided to do that with our backup goaltender.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
At this rate,with us not just losing,but losing by 3-4 goals a game...he might not make it to the end of the season.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
For a decade — I want a rebuild! I can take losing.

Two weeks into the rebuild — iiihhhhhhh I cannot take this, I won’t get NHL center ice next season. Iiiihhhh I can take losing it’s how we lose.

Embarrassing. Really embarrassing.

Reactions: Ail and Mac n Gs

carlsection404

Apr 9, 2012
TRADE ALL THESE GUYS THERE NOT ENOUGH TO WIN ANYTHING TIME FOR A CHANGE AND I HAVE SEASON TICKETS FOR 18 YEARS THIS ORGANIZATION IS A FLAT OUT JOKE NOTHING BUT LOSERS 2 CUPS IN 78 YEARS LOSERS FROM THE OWNER ON DOWN

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I know asking a lot but can we at least get a taste of a trade by thursday? Nash for first and small prospect and holden for a 4th

Reactions: trilobyte

SnowFort

Mar 5, 2017
They should rest Hank. He must be fatigued by now with all these starts and the workload he has in those games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad