OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Time To Put Those Dog Masks On Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I really don't get how you lay that ending today on KS. Some booty execution on the last 3 49er offensive drives.
He punted on fourth and two on the Rams 45 in the fourth quarter with the Rams having no timeouts left.

He’s a coward.

He tried his damndest to lose the game against the Cowboys by being a coward but luckily for him the Cowboys are the Cowboys.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
And the rest of the swiss cheese squad
Ehh, maybe I should amend. Above average quarterback play and this team isnt far, that is how much the position matters. Having a good quarterback will mask many problems, and the NFC is down. Need to use the draft picks for impact defensive players though.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
He punted on fourth and two on the Rams 45 in the fourth quarter with the Rams having no timeouts left.

He’s a coward.

He tried his damndest to lose the game against the Cowboys by being a coward but luckily for him the Cowboys are the Cowboys.
Whoa that is a beta cuck move, especially when the Super Bowl is on the line. The Bills did some stupid shit but they didn't bitch out on their fourth downs in enemy territory at least.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Eagles are not close to any of these teams. They’re just not. Don’t get tricked into that because the Niners got far with Jimmy G or the Bengals turned it around in two years. They’re not getting a Burrow type of QB.

I don’t care if the NFC is “down” because of Brady retiring and Rodgers maybe leaving. Stafford and the Rams will still be there. The Cowboys are still a far better team than the Eagles. Calamari and the Cardinals if they can shake Kliff at some point are better. Then theirs others and Sirianni still needs to improve a ton to be considered in this group.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad