OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2017 Season (Week Six And Beyond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
It was close.

The refs weren’t getting out of Oakland alive if they didn’t make it up at the end.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Rodgers went down for me last week so I took a flier on Carr who has had a fairly weak year so far. 400 yards 3tds later, I think that move paid off...

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
If this doesn't tug at your heart then you have no soul

I saw this video this morning and i had to walk out of the room, i have seen more than i should have throughout my life but one thing i cant handle is seeing a child struggle with cancer, i lost my brother to cancer before he turned 18, but even before that it was hard to see a kid go through that,thats one reason why i always donate to St. Judes

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I saw this video this morning and i had to walk out of the room, i have seen more than i should have throughout my life but one thing i cant handle is seeing a child struggle with cancer, i lost my brother to cancer before he turned 18, but even before that it was hard to see a kid go through that,thats one reason why i always donate to St. Judes
Lost my father to cancer when he was 46 years young so Carson never got to know him as he passed away back in 79'. Cancer sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->