OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
The announcers said they spent at list 15 minutes today going over late in the plays. They should probably spend even more time.

Reactions: JXC

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Embiid really is all we have on offense. Wish Fultz could figure it the **** out.
Saric isn’t delivering. Redick isn’t delivering. Simmons won’t shoot. That leaves Embiid and and a streaky RoCo

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Saric isn’t delivering. Redick isn’t delivering. Simmons won’t shoot. That leaves Embiid and and a streaky RoCo
Exactly...they need Fultz to be something..if and when he actually plays.

I like JJ but he is looking inconsistent. Same with Saric. Simmons took like one shot in the three overtimes. That is a killer....literally since Embiid played just under 49 minutes and had to carry the offense. RoCo is still trying to come back from injury so not 100%

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Covington is shooting over 41% from 3 and Redick 39%. Those are both pretty good, Redick is a a couple pct points below his career average. What they really lack is shooters coming off the bench. Simmons really needs to improve his FT shooting, he seems reluctant to attack the basket probably because he’s not confident that he’ll make the FTs. That’s probably more important than his outside shooting, which won’t improve during the season anyway.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Covington is shooting over 41% from 3 and Redick 39%. Those are both pretty good, Redick is a a couple pct points below his career average. What they really lack is shooters coming off the bench. Simmons really needs to improve his FT shooting, he seems reluctant to attack the basket probably because he’s not confident that he’ll make the FTs. That’s probably more important than his outside shooting, which won’t improve during the season anyway.

if true about Simmons..if i were Brown i would tell him not to worry about the FT's and just attack any way

Reactions: JackStraw

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Exactly...they need Fultz to be something..if and when he actually plays.

I like JJ but he is looking inconsistent. Same with Saric. Simmons took like one shot in the three overtimes. That is a killer....literally since Embiid played just under 49 minutes and had to carry the offense. RoCo is still trying to come back from injury so not 100%
That pretty much sums it up, man.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
When you run a backcourt of Bayless + Redick late that's what happens.

That should only be the lineup when we're up and need fts or when we have to have a three. We were within 2 posessions for the final three minutes. Should have went with Holmes to get stops.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I have to keep telling myself that this is a young team and #trusttheprocess... but they sure can be frustrating. Basically gave that game away.

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
The plays by Brown and bad possessions at critical junctures in the game have been troublesome in the last 7-8 games.

Reddick 5 turnovers at the worst times...

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Saric did good finally, and I agree with you guys, he is just to inconsistent with his shot on offense, but usually makes up for it with other stuff. The trouble here is that the team is full of inconsistent shooters so it's more noticeable.

On another note, man I wish you guys would save Hezonja from the hell hole that is Orlando, he's killing it now the last couple of games, but that moron Vogel will surely staple him to the bench when the rest of the team gets healthy, and he would be a perfect SG for the 76ers. Athletic, fast, great shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->