Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] F Oskar Eklind signs ELC with the Flyers (1 year, $950k; begins 2024-25)

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I checked luleå fans forum, this is what they said about him.

translated from swedish to english

"Of course he has scored a lot of goals, but in the rest of the game I don't think he delivers at all anymore."

"Not delivered in goals or recently, Has scored 2 goals in the last 20? Surprised if he gets an NHL contract."

"It's just naive to think that with that club technique and puck handling he would even be considering an NHL contract"

"Eklind !!If, against all odds, you were to read what we fans think of your performance against Örebro yesterday, you would rightfully be ashamed.Stop loitering around on the ice, take care of yourself physically and don't let opponents who weigh 20 kg less than you move you, show your heart and f*** it.."

"Can actually agree a bit, with that size he has to ask some questions of the opponents! Get a little meaner, step on!The opponents did not hesitate at all and they had the stated goal of playing physically on us in EVERY situation, which it seemed they did."

"Did you see what Keegan Lowe yelled at Eklind after the whistle at 00:33 - "you are f***ing soft"..Eklind lowered his head and left.Away with him. Something is wrong with his head."

"Suits Eklind quite well though, he is extremely soft for his size,"

Reactions: BernieParent

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Seventeen goals with size and 64 pms.

Doesn't seem soft to me.

Basically a free contract for Lehigh Valley if nothing else.

Not a make or break contract by any means but I'd imagine there is some connection with the other Swedish prospects coming up through the Flyers' system.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Flyers searching for late round draft steals or european free agents:

Set the filters of available player to >6´2 and the PM > 60

If you get too much results add goals per game ignore shooting percentage career average... ignoring everything else!

Sign the guy!

Stupid process of a stupid franchise!

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad