Phaneuf leads the WHL in scoring....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Cerebral said:
Dare I say Bobby Ore? :banana: In any event, stellar start to the season for Phaneuf...
Oh you should say Bobby Orr! Just because you don't mean it, but because its funny to watch the reaction of people.

Phaneuf is off to a steller start indeed. He plays something like 40 minutes a night for the Rebels, and they have now played their 8th game in 10 nights. The guy is a workhorse who doesn't seem to slow down.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
nomorekids said:
no one can take my mod abilities, and i'll crush anyone that tries with my moderator lightning bolts! i have that power!

Do you have winged boots? They would be a dazzling addition to your lightning bolt cuff-links and spandex underpants! :blush: :innocent:

Mods - Gods.....the Greeks would have a hard time distinguishing between the two. ;)

Spankatola Jamnuts*

Bobby Ore sounds like a character from the flintstones.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Enoch said:
Do you have winged boots? They would be a dazzling addition to your lightning bolt cuff-links and spandex underpants! :blush: :innocent:

Mods - Gods.....the Greeks would have a hard time distinguishing between the two. ;)

if i were a greek god, i'd Pan, the mischievious little goat boy who loved to frolic in the grass and play his flute.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
nomorekids said:
if i were a greek god, i'd Pan, the mischievious little goat boy who loved to frolic in the grass and play his flute.

:bow: :bow:

Ah, I was going for the Hermes/Cupid/Zeus look (who can resist winged boots, revealing towels for clothes, combined with lightining?). Still, you can never fail with the age-old goat look. Always a winner, especially with the ladies! :banana:

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
Vlad The Impaler said:
They aren't!

I hope you lose the lottery!

Hey! That's just cold....

:'(

In 2431 the Norsemen will eliminate the Dragons from the playoffs...I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->