Petr Sykora

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
Golbez said:
He ain't coming back...forgetaboutit.

I've gotten that impression from the Caps dealings with him and his agent these past two seasons...maybe if the money is finally right and he get his one-way deal, then he'll come over to NA again....but thats not what im asking about, I just wanted to some people's opinions on whether or not he's still can be considered a prospect...my thoughts are no he's not

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
BMWM3owner said:
I've gotten that impression from the Caps dealings with him and his agent these past two seasons...maybe if the money is finally right and he get his one-way deal, then he'll come over to NA again....but thats not what im asking about, I just wanted to some people's opinions on whether or not he's still can be considered a prospect...my thoughts are no he's not

Whether he comes or not, he has potential to be a Top2 line guy. Since he is not included in the current Caps roster and is eligible for the Calder, he IS a prospect. Get over it HF.

czechhockeyfan

Mar 8, 2003
Czech republic
Visit site
borro said:
Whether he comes or not, he has potential to be a Top2 line guy. Since he is not included in the current Caps roster and is eligible for the Calder, he IS a prospect. Get over it HF.

I know him very well. Never won´t be regular NHL player IMO. In addition he lacks enough desire to play in N.A. again.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
i saw him at a preds prospect camp before he was traded. all the talent in the world...but lazy,and i said at the timeof the trade, "well, not like it matters. he's never going to stick over here,anyway"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad