Peter Mueller

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I agree with the basher to a degree. Mueller is a good talent for sure, but he doesnt have the desire and the heart. He often looks whimsical on the ice. I even noticed this at the WJCs, I often saw him coasting out there and not giving it his all. And as for the best player on the team, I disagree. I would rather take Hamill on any day over Mueller, but thats just my opinion.

ShootThePuckCoyotes

Jul 13, 2006
Phoenix
I agree with the basher to a degree. Mueller is a good talent for sure, but he doesnt have the desire and the heart. He often looks whimsical on the ice. I even noticed this at the WJCs, I often saw him coasting out there and not giving it his all. And as for the best player on the team, I disagree. I would rather take Hamill on any day over Mueller, but thats just my opinion.

I think this is why he will be on Phoenix's roster next year. He might be getting bored...that might be (not that it is a good excuse) the reason he took night's off. It happens to everyone if you are not challenged at work.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I think this is why he will be on Phoenix's roster next year. He might be getting bored...that might be (not that it is a good excuse) the reason he took night's off. It happens to everyone if you are not challenged at work.

Thats definetely a viable opinion. But if he doesnt bring his A game to the NHL, he wont make it, even with all his talent.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica

The problem with your assessment is there is no way a coach like Kevin Constantine (who speaks glowingly of Mueller, and has for some time) would allow that kind of half-***** behavior for any length of time. I don't doubt that he's been inconsistent from time to time, but that's common with any young player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad