Recalled/Assigned: Percy and Leispic recalled

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Why are people expecting Percy to be traded? Guy seems like a solid 3rd pairing guy imo, and while this might be a showcase of sorts it's probably more in favor of the team seeing what they have instead of other teams.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Why are people expecting Percy to be traded? Guy seems like a solid 3rd pairing guy imo, and while this might be a showcase of sorts it's probably more in favor of the team seeing what they have instead of other teams.

I expect him to be a solid 5-6 but he needs a chance. You never really know until you try him out. An honest fair shake try at that. These kids deserve that after what they've done so far in the A.

OvenMittz*

I wouldn't care if Percy stays or leaves..

I don't care if any of them do... Aside from the top end prospects.

If we get great return for them thats all that matters. That goes for Loov too.. I like the guy, but if a deal that makes sense comes around we pull the trigger.

Percy might be dealt if the deals right.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I hope Percy sticks with the big club. He's payed his dues in the A and has progressed steadily since he was drafted. I'd like at least a couple of the picks from the last regime to be useful. It'd go a long way in helping our rebuild along.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN

I just think he's fallen out of favour with the current management group.

The previous GMs seemed to gush about him all the time, yet under Shanahan he's become a bottom pairing guy on the Marlies.

RoadWarrior

Mar 4, 2002
In a van down by the river
Visit site
I wouldn't care if Percy stays or leaves..

I don't care if any of them do... Aside from the top end prospects.

If we get great return for them thats all that matters. That goes for Loov too.. I like the guy, but if a deal that makes sense comes around we pull the trigger.

Percy might be dealt if the deals right.

Please explain the rationale behind trading Loov who by all accounts is a solid physical defenseman.

There's no point making trades for the sake of making trades especially ones that involve dumping quality young players on cheap contracts.

OvenMittz*

Please explain the rationale behind trading Loov who by all accounts is a solid physical defenseman.

There's no point making trades for the sake of making trades especially ones that involve dumping quality young players on cheap contracts.

There isn't .. I love Loov. But if someone else likes him better enough to over pay then I'd do it. But its highly unlikely

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I like the points Button made about Percy during Leafs Lunch.

Fans wants to see flashes and if you don't see it you think they are not going to like him. Comparing Percy to the likes of Larry Murphy and Zubov. Very quiet, very poised but not flashy.

Only player I can think of he reminds me off with his poise is Kaberle. Mind you Kaberle passing skills and vision was out of this world during his prime.

I think Percy will do well under Babcock. No he's not getting traded. If he was he would have been brought up long time ago, not few games before the deadline

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad