Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Rangers Game 5: We Want Cupcakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
Wow no more Charlie? That sux the past several years his stream has been great watched all the PO games on it this year though too much traffic and you needed the password which was pls...this year he switched the password so I could never get on for the PO games now that its over does anyone know what the new password was?

It's "tglass" lol for Ranger games at least.

LottieDottie

Oct 13, 2008
NY
i've been away from internet all day and now need to get some sleep in. i hope the rangers were publicly ridiculed and scolded for their play last night. hopefully it will shame them into a big win for us tomorrow night.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Klein 50/50 for tomorrow's game...according to AV. Says Klein was sore after practice. I'd be surprised if he played, being up 3-1.

When you don't work out for a while, you get extra sore after the workout. That doesn't mean you are injured and it will go away, but you feel very uncomfortable. (It's also the reason most people quit after their first good workout: "OMG, I can't move, this is awful, my body is clearly not made for working out.")

If that's the case, he may as well be ready tomorrow. The 36 hours from today in the morning to tomorrow's game is more than enough for him since he's not some noob that never worked out, he just took a break for a few weeks. They could've just given him a day off since there's no point in making him extra-sore right before the game.

I don't know that this is a fact, but people need to stop with their medical diagnoses based on no medical information. He could've reinjured himself or he could be sore or he could've broken his toe nail 5 minutes before the practice, we have no idea. But the fact that he needed a "maintenance day" is not proof that he was re-injured, he legitimately could be sore because he's just getting back into shape.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Ideally I don't want to see Klein till the second round. If we could finish this tomorrow and have 4 days of practice even better

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Nobody is promising anything good this year. In 2011 and 2012, we had guys here promising to eat their pubes, now it's just hair and shoes. I don't even know why I come here anymore.

FATCHAMALA11

Kneel Before Zod
Feb 16, 2006
NJ
go-kill-them.gif

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
actually, wednesday had prepare for game 7 all over it until AV laid into them and they woke up. I'm expecting follow-through tonight and a handshake line

I'll be at this game. so far I am 2-0 this year... Lets make that 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad