Pens now have a waiting list

Hemi-Cuda

Jun 28, 2006
Calgary
And a serious question, because I couldn't find the info anywhere else: which other teams in the league have a season ticket waiting list? I'd assume Montreal, Toronto, Buffalo, Vancouver. Anyone else?

Calgary has one several thousand long (i've seen some reports of over 10,000+, but it's hard to find official numbers)

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Calgary has one several thousand long (i've seen some reports of over 10,000+, but it's hard to find official numbers)

That's impressive! Sounds like the waiting list that the Steelers have down here. Last time I heard I was number 14,000-something.

I guess it's safe to assume that most or all Canadian teams have waiting lists.

ColoradoHockeyFan

Feb 17, 2005
Denver area
And a serious question, because I couldn't find the info anywhere else: which other teams in the league have a season ticket waiting list? I'd assume Montreal, Toronto, Buffalo, Vancouver. Anyone else?
Today's paper notes that Colorado caps their season ticket sales at 14,500.

I believe that people who are on the waiting list can still get packages, though, if they are willing to utilize the 14-game packages.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nhl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23920_5625530,00.html

The Avalanche caps season- ticket sales at 14,500, but Andrews said there are enough available - along with 14-game packages - to accommodate those on the waiting list.

I believe that a waiting list still exists each year, even now, though I'm sure a component of that is people who are not willing to accept all price levels or areas of seating.

Clarence Beeks

May 4, 2006
In the Deep South
That's impressive! Sounds like the waiting list that the Steelers have down here. Last time I heard I was number 14,000-something.

I guess it's safe to assume that most or all Canadian teams have waiting lists.

It's actually much longer. One of my friends is number 29,000ish. It's something like a 40 year wait. Crazy. It's a different situation though, because the waiting list for the Steelers isn't for season tickets, it's for the seat license, which can be willed at death (which happens A LOT).

ej_pens

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
It's actually much longer. One of my friends is number 29,000ish. It's something like a 40 year wait. Crazy. It's a different situation though, because the waiting list for the Steelers isn't for season tickets, it's for the seat license, which can be willed at death (which happens A LOT).

Technically, most of those on the waiting list were there when it was just a season ticket waiting list. And well, even back then, those tickets were willed at death.

orthosrgn2

Apr 26, 2007
Nice job Pittsburgh, nice turn around. However, let's not start a parade in the streets, you do have the most exciting player on the earth on your team.

I'm happy to see the fans came back after the relocation threats.

Pittsburgh was saved by the Father (Mario), Son (Sid the Kid) and are only waitng for the Goalie Host!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->