AiHvcq6.jpg

Story so far

Penguins record 9 - 6 - 2
Capitals record - 8 - 7 - 1

Game Day Interviews

Coach's Corner: Game Day
Game Day: Olli Maatta (11.10.17)
Game Day: Conor Sheary (11.10.17)
Don't forget to play the prediction game here - http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/pens-predict-game-18-10-nov-was.2408497/

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
"To Washington, tonight is their Stanley Cup. To Pittsburgh, it's Friday".

It also rings more true when the Pens play Columbus. The jackets play like its the game 7 of the SCF against the Pens in any regular season game. Then when playoffs come, they get smacked in 5 games.

LiquorLicense

Jan 9, 2017
I'm not feeling as optimistic as I usually do against the Caps.
Well they just lost to the Sabres and they're only one loss away at being 0.5 in regulation wins, so they'll be hungry. We can't seem to buy a goal right now and our captain seems to have inherited the heart of James Neal lately, so if I was a bettin man I'd put money on Wash tonight, or at least Wash to beat the spread. BUT we are due to explode any day now, so this is a tough one to gauge...

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Well they just lost to the Sabres and they're only one loss away at being 0.5 in regulation wins, so they'll be hungry. We can't seem to buy a goal right now and our captain seems to have inherited the heart of James Neal lately, so if I was a bettin man I'd put money on Wash tonight, or at least Wash to beat the spread. BUT we are due to explode any day now, so this is a tough one to gauge...

I put $1000 in vCash on the Pens but who knows....

Reactions: LiquorLicense
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->